• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Dearborn County
    During the Vietnam war, the US managed to substitute sabotaged ammo in the Viet Cong supplies. Their guns would blow up and the result was that they were afraid to shoot their own weapons. Is that what is going on here? Otherwise, why were we so interested in video taping the enemy shooting at us?

Walt_Jabsco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I do too, especially when they are trying to kill US soldiers, and would kill you, me, and anyone else you or me knows.:yesway:

Whether they're our enemy or not, their lives are no less valuable. It's unfortunate that circumstances have led to opposition, but their deaths are nothing to be laughed about.

I'm a former soldier and a combat veteran. Death is unfortunate, no matter the circumstances, and your disrespect for the dead is distasteful at best, disgusting at worst.

Last edited:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I have no respect for those who want to kill us all, wether they are dead or alive. That's just one less that will not kill one of our soldiers, and I find that very ******* satisfying.:rockwoot:

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Dear hip shot,

Thank you for the inspirational video. I get all warm and tingly inside, every time I watch it.

happy regards,

U.S. veteran

America.jpg

Walt_Jabsco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I have no respect for those who want to kill us all, wether they are dead or alive. That's just one less that will not kill one of our soldiers, and I find that very ******* satisfying.:rockwoot:
    Curiously, they feel precisely the same way as you. I'm sure the cycle of hate will lead to peace eventually, you just keep right at it. Maybe encourage more ignorance while you're at it, too.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Curiously, they feel precisely the same way as you. I'm sure the cycle of hate will lead to peace eventually, you just keep right at it. Maybe encourage more ignorance while you're at it, too.

Ah! The good ol' ignorance thing, I love that one! Someone feels differently than me, they must be ignorant. NICE!

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

:laugh: :blahblah:

These people aren't interested in living in peace with us. They train their children from birth to hate and kill us, and I take pleasure in every single death of those who wish me and my countrymen harm. Every. Last. One.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom