Complimented for carrying a sidearm at Mickey Ds in Danville...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    I had an older gentleman tell me he was glad to see me carrying awhile back. We were at Texas Roadhouse in Fishers when he said something. My wife was complimented at Marsh in the town we live in for carrying also. It's nice when people have positive reactions to seeing someone carrying a firearm in public.

:+1:

The negative encounters reported here generally get much more attention/generate more comments, so it is nice to hear about positive encounters once in awhile.

Barua

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2011
    Eagle Creek
    I have yet to experience any encounter while OCing... I'm sure it'll happen soon enough though.
    OP, so I take it you are stationed in or work in Japan? I was stationed there from 2008-2011, on the USS George Washington.

EXLINE

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Hendricks Co.
    Not to hi-jack but does anyone from Danville shoot at the Conservation Club right in town off of 50N/Sycamore/Park Rd whatever its called. My parents live right there next to it and they shoot so much over there everyone is just use to hearing gun shots in that area you wouldn't ever get a shots fired call if something went down.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    I have yet to experience any encounter while OCing... I'm sure it'll happen soon enough though.
    OP, so I take it you are stationed in or work in Japan? I was stationed there from 2008-2011, on the USS George Washington.

I live in Japan. I was back in Indiana for an extended visit. After I did a tour on Okinawa, I just had to go back for more... 'cultural studies'... :40oz: :grabass: :alcoholic::ladiesman: :cheers: and improve my :mallninja: skills (Aikido, Iaido, Kyudo).

Top Bottom