• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buzzard pickins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Out by the Prague pond
    Visited FIN FUR FEATHER in Ashland Ohio this week. So I start poking my nose around an opp's the store room door is ajar. LORDY LORDY what did my eyes spy. FULL SKIDS OF CCI AND REM PRIMERS! Seems the flood gates are starting to crack. Price is still up around $34-$38 a box.

Mike_M

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Beautiful Milan
    Well, not a good idea to infer that the shortage is over without determining when those primers were ordered. They may have been on backorder for a year or more.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I got three notices from Midway this week on large pistol primers. Federals at $30 and $39. I didn't look at the price on the Wolfs.

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    I got three notices from Midway this week on large pistol primers. Federals at $30 and $39. I didn't look at the price on the Wolfs.
    Yep, same for CCI small, large and large magnum primers...I didn't get any, YET. I did finally use up those ones that said $1.29 on them though!

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    One thing I will add to this though, a bit of a warning: Get it now, Spring (aka warmer weather) comes, when folks start shooting more again, count on stuff being harder to find again. Vicious cycle. :noway:

I will say, that online, stuff is becoming more prevalent. However, many local dealers still have not recieved the memo and still charge alot or don't carry alot. I order only online from here out... I do not have a short memory as some have and I remember what local dealers did during the Panic. I am not a happy camper... :D

Digital_photog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    Syracuse, IN
    I got notices yesterday from Midway. Federal and Remington LP in stock. By the time I ordered an hour after the notices came they were out of Federal. but I did get 3000 Remington LP :rockwoot:

Top Bottom