• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Why do legislatures need to pass more laws in order to be considered "functional"?

If they could get together on repeals, then we'd have something.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    A) we don't need a "state fossil". What a waste of "government".

B) if it's not a Crinoid then I say it's time to grab the torches and pitchforks.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Personally, if I were to be stuck with "big government", I would rather them spend time on this fluff. At least it will keep their hands out of my pocket for a few moments.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Personally, if I were to be stuck with "big government", I would rather them spend time on this fluff. At least it will keep their hands out of my pocket for a few moments.

Where do you think the money for all the signs at the border proclaiming the state fossil comes from?

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Frankly I'm shocked and disappointed we do not currently have a state fossil. Think of the children. Who's standing up for them and their right for an official fossil? It's just another example of how the (insert the party you don't vote for) continue to run amuck in state government without regards to the needs and wishes of the people. I can't tell you how many times I have been discussing politics, and the conversation always ended with everyone throwing their hands in the air, exasperated at the lack of an official state fossil. Finally, it looks like there is a hope that this right will be wronged. Its times like this that I realize just how important government is to me, and how I would be lost without it.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Where do you think the money for all the signs at the border proclaiming the state fossil comes from?
    While I am absolutely opposed to big government in every way, if I am stuck with it.... a few signs are a lot cheaper than covering the cost of text book rental for every child in the state (another bill introduced this year). Let 'em argue about fossils, and maybe we'll get off cheaper than some alternatives.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Frankly I'm shocked and disappointed we do not currently have a state fossil.

We do have one. His name is Pete.

pete.jpg

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Oh, geez...here I see the "5,000 year-old Earth" ruckus is about to get started up again...on an issue that's purely symbolic to begin with (which gives it extra-special potential). And...right about the time Sunday beverages comes up again! :rockwoot:

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    Are any of you folk calling your State legislators?
    Are you walking into their office to schedule a visit?
    Are you making them aware of your position?

Or are you just voting?

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    Why do the parties need to agree?

Republicans have a super majority and the Gov.

You truly believe there are two parties; that one is called the Democrat Party, the other the Republican Party, and that there is a vast difference between them.

Am I mistaken in what you believe?

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    You truly believe there are two parties; that one is called the Democrat Party, the other the Republican Party, and that there is a vast difference between them.

Am I mistaken in what you believe?

Nominally, there are two parties. They're just both playing for the same team, and that team ain't us.

Top Bottom