• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I CC'd and my feet hurt. I think they'd hurt if I OC'd. I saw 6 OCs (not counting the cowboy guy with a Peacemaker). I did see a lot of guys who didn't take off their jackets and a lot of fashionable guys (like me) with untucked, unbuttoned shirts 2 sizes too big.

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    I normally don't OC but I did today and I'm not comfortable with OCing in large crowds like that (even though I was amongst a bunch of gun owners). I was mainly worried about it bumping into things or people and I sure wasn't about to leave it in the car. Carried it on my front left like I would've done a cross draw had the need arose. It basically blocked access to my front left pocket. Had it been colder weather I would've CC'd with a shoulder rig wearing a jacket. Oh yeah, my feet hurt too.

mfondaw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2014
    Martinsville
    Yes you can, no hassles at all. You do not have any checkpoints, very open and welcoming. I was able to use an electric chair and save my feet and I am so thankful to have had it.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Anyone see me? Blackhawk Serpa right hip, tan pants, black horizontal striped under armor polo shirt with a backpack. I was the guy with a huge smile on his face. I did feel very self conscious while checking in because no one else was OCing and I was second guessing my research into if it was OK.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Who on here was open carrying the AR Pistol in Red White and Blue...oh, and on the OTHER side he had a full size pistol of some sort? That guy was a trip.

I wonder if he got his pic taken with Shannon.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    OC all day for me with zero issues. I heard some of the LEOs were thanking those who carried in the hall. I wonder what MDA and the Bloomingidiots would have to say about so many people being armed around so many celebrities and politicians with no bloodbath?

cavskillz

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Saw a guy today with an ak47 over his shoulder. LEO talked to him then took his rifle and carried it to the door. Wasn't close enough to hear what was said though. Saw a few cowboys double packing some nice revolvers though.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    I OC'ed all day, only had a couple people stop me and give compliments. A guy at the Magpul booth asked me what holster I was using, I replied with just "Raven". He nodded and smiled. Speaking of which, I spotted Tom Fineis at the end of the show, but didnt get to talk to him.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    i OCed my BBQ set up today at the convention, only issue i had was a nice couple from Ohio stopped me and asked about the legality of carrying in there..
    The said they had left their guns in the car, i told them they should probably go back and get them, the gun were safer being carried than risk a car break in..

wlr2

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I OC'd the entire time I was there. And yes, I did see the red, white, and blue ar pistol guy.
    Spoke to a few out of towners about being able to oc in Indiana. They asked a few questions about our license, being able to carry their guns, etc, etc.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Anyone see me? Blackhawk Serpa right hip, tan pants, black horizontal striped under armor polo shirt with a backpack. I was the guy with a huge smile on his face. I did feel very self conscious while checking in because no one else was OCing and I was second guessing my research into if it was OK.

I think I saw you. There were so few OC'ers it was easy to remember the ones I saw.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I OC'd my Steyr today, stopped by the Steyr booth to say hi & they gave me a hat. :rockwoot:

Top Bottom