• ...and so much more!
  • fishbass62

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   1
    Dec 24, 2011
    Franklin
    Albuquerque, New Mexico was thesite of a gruesome murder scene of a concealed carry permit holder. The man waskilled for one glaring reason, and his daughter is still in shock.
    [FONT=&quot]William McKinley,a 55-year-old Albuquerque resident, was awoken suddenly at about 5 amSaturday by the incessant barking of his dogs. Going outside to investigate wasthe last thing McKinley did. He never returned to the inside of his home. Policefound the man stabbed multiple times in his own driveway. Paramedics rushed himto the hospital where he later succumbed to his injuries.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Albuquerque, New Mexico was thesite of a gruesome murder scene of a concealed carry permit holder. The man waskilled for one glaring reason, and his daughter is still in shock.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]William McKinley,a 55-year-old Albuquerque resident, was awoken suddenly at about 5 amSaturday by the incessant barking of his dogs. Going outside to investigate wasthe last thing McKinley did. He never returned to the inside of his home. Policefound the man stabbed multiple times in his own driveway. Paramedics rushed himto the hospital where he later succumbed to his injuries.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Albuquerque police officer Simon Drobik said that it appeared that McKinley hadconfronted two thugs that had broken into his car. Before dying, McKinley toldauthorities that two men had attempted to break into his car. After stabbinghim, they fled in a dark-colored Jeep. “A good man was viciously attacked bywhat I can only describe as a predator,” Drobik said.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]McKinley’sdaughter was stunned by her father’s death. Valerie McKinley said herfather owned a gun and had a concealed carry permit, but he apparently didn’thave the gun with him when he went outside early Saturday.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Itdoesn’t seem like he knew there was any danger,” she said. “I don’t get it. Iknow if he saw someone out there, he wouldn’t have come outunarmed. Everyone was just in shock this morning. I guess we’re justrelying on the comfort that he knew he was going to be with Jesus in heaven.[/FONT]

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    Ever since Amanda Blackburn I finally have my wife carrying her Glock 19 everwhere. This includes when she goes downstairs or out to the Garage. This actually surprised 2 salesmsn who where on the porch when she pulled the car into the Garage and they walked over to see the Glock in her hand at her side(yes finger off trigger, she's good that way)

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I have a gun on me from the time I get out of bed, until I go to sleep at night. It doesn't matter if I plan on leaving the house or not. A j-frame or a Glock 42 is too easy to slip into a pocket to not carry it.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    A gun can only be useful if carried and I'm carrying something any time I'm awake. On the rare occasions where I am not wearing something that will support a holster and belt, I'll have either and M1 Carbine, AR or Shotgun within reach.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Albuquerque would not pop up on my radar, when thinking of dangerous places but like has been stated, it can happen anywhere. People may look at those of us that carry as paranoid, UNTIL something like this happens.
    You never know the person's background, mindset, intoxication level, etcetera, when you do find yourself confronted by or confronting them.
    I live in a very rural area. I have "met" unknown people in my neighborhood with gun in hand a few times. Definitely makes a point that we have a neighborhood watch.
    The incessant barking of his dogs was a clue that this gentleman chose to ignore, unfortunately.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    The wife just informed me that she now wants a Glock 43 to carry with her at all times. The 17 and 26 are just a tad to big for all of her purses. And the 43 would even fit in her coat pocket. Now have 2 addicts to feed.

Top Bottom