• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    i only carry mine when i come home from carrying. i'll leave it on if i plan on goin out again, but if not eventually i take it off. as many said ive got some in reach. i keep my pistol in a dresser and my HD shotgun outside of my safe, but somewhat hidden in my closet still. i don't really feel the need to carry cause honestly if something happened i'd go for my shotgun hands down. but i do leave it on pretty often so either way im usually covered. :draw:

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    I sometimes carry around the house, especially when I am not going to be home for long. Most of the time I just take it off and throw it on the kitchen table as soon as I get home though. There is always a gun within a few steps, so its not needed. I would much rather scoop up a rifle in the event of a home emergency anyways.

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    unless i'm sleeping or at work, i am carrying:D

Unless I am sleeping or going to one of my kiddos schools, I am armed. Yes at work also, and no I am not a LEO. Oh and when I go to one of the kiddos schools, I park off school property, and secure my weapon in the car. I then really enjoy OCing my empty holster for all to see. I have had a double take or 2, but I figure most people think it is a cell phone case. But it is a really nice DeSantis Black (Oh my gawd, not black) leather thumb break holster which I LOVE!

INGunGuy

P.S. One time while I was meeting with the assistant principal, he asked if I had a gun in my car, I told him yes, and he told me I was breaking the law, and I asked him how, he said no guns are allowed on school property, I told him that was fine with me, because I was not parked on school property. I think he got mad at me for not being parked on the property so he could make a BS scene...

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    When I get up in the morning the gun goes back in the holster, till I go to bed at night then it goes into the night stand. It is never more than 2 feet away from me. I carry it all the time just like I do my watch and wallet and never give it a second thought.

abmears

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    I do not cary in the house, it usually goes on the kitchen table with my keys. Then to my nightstand at bedtime. I do not have children in the house, so I don't feel like locking it up is necessary.

critter592

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    North Central, IN
    All the time. You don't know when someone else's problem might come running into your house. I doubt I would run from the room potentially leaving my family exposed to retrieve a gun. So, it'd better be on me.

BigJ3780

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 18, 2010
    I dont think I could carry if I had kids/pets around. To many instances where an accident could occur.

HobbyGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Newburgh
    Then you're probably not doing it right. I carry around kids at home, extended family, kids at church, socializing with their families, etc. In most of those cases I OC. I have a good retention holster. My gun is nice and safe in it's holster, and so is everyone around it.

Top Bottom