IMG_56402146558788.jpg

Better picture, sorry.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    I use a Remora holster for IWB and a Serpa Blackhawk for OWB for my G19. Remora is very comfortable but doesn't clip to belt. I use the blackhawk for winter carry or when I don't feel like carrying IWB.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    for a great inexpensive option ($30) I use a nice leather Galco "Stow-N-Go" IWB

These are what my brother and nephew use. They like them but they seem to get a bad rap on the forums. I understand the idea of the larger hybrid type. But it seems like a lot of material to carry a small pistol. For a full size pistol, I can see it. But is it really necessary for something like a Shield or maybe that new Remington R51?

Shoe69b

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I carry an XDS 45 in a Cross Breed Holster. Really comfortable.
    I would suggest a good belt as well. You wont even know its there.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I just went and bought one of those based on your recommendation. looks sweet, good price, been looking for a while and and just did it.

One recommendation, put the holster on first and then put the belt through it. they put a hook on the bottom of the belt clip so the holster wont pull off your belt, and you have to bend that clip back an awful lot to put in on or take it off with the belt on.

Let us know how you like it. Ive really enjoyed mine, its fits well, feels comfy, and was priced well.

Oh and I second the above stated comment about a good belt. Having a good holster and crappy belt is like having the best 4x4 in the world, with bald tires.

You need to be able to pinch the top and the bottom of the belt and it not buckle easily. If it folds, its not gonna work well.

I recommend "propper" belts, I got them for free, with the propper tacpants I wear everyday. I recommend those as well, fantastic pants, Ive had 5 pairs of them since 2004 and they're still in good shape, and Im hard on stuff.

Propper tacpants

Last edited:
    Top Bottom