• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dasprung

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2012
    I did the same. I had absolutely NO response. Kind of like "Heres another one. What do we say?" "Tell him campus policy restricts the use of weapons of any kind and give him no explaination." "OK you're the boss!"

xanderphillips

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    2A should be universally applicable anywhere in the confines of the US of A, with the only exception being that of the personal property owner restriction. As has been discussed at length so called 'safe zones' are better described as 'unsafe zones'. It seems to me that the only effects exclusions to 2A cause is to make us law abiding 2A'ers into accidental criminals by crossing an imaginary boundary while carrying, and to put innocent lives at greater risk of the bad guys because 2Aers have been neutered from intervening. It's disgusting that bad guys can wreak havoc in these so called 'safe zones' with impunity because lawful 2Aers are refused permission to carry there. How do our elected officials sleep at night? They remove the weapons from lawful 2Aers hands that could save innocent lives in these so called 'safe zones', and leave everyone in them at greater risk. It sickens me.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I would have hunted down the guy that raped her and lets just say it would not have been pretty.. If anyone ever even so much as threatened my wife i would beat them within a inch of their life, so much that they wouldnt be able to identify me. I may sound nuts but my wife, my mom, and my sister are women in my life that NO ONE messes with.. I completly agree that we should be able to carry in college, i currently attend Ivytech and i see people all the time with Knives and no one cares. Most the professors are ex-factory guys and are very open minded about this type of thing. I have often thought about carry my little AMT backup in my laptop bag, i mean no one would even notice it, but i try to be good :) I just turned 22 and still have a long life ahead of me, i dont need to get kicked out of college, my wife would kill me`

I really hope this situation never occurs for anyone, but in your case, I additionally hope that this post never comes back to bite you in the posterior... Attorneys love to bring stuff like this up and use it to show premeditation and such.

And the moral of the story is, "Never post anything in public that you wouldn't want to see attached to your name on the front page of the newspaper."

Just think about it. If you do decide to edit your post, PM me and I'll edit mine, too.

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom