• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JMWetzel89

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    I took the Utah non resident ccw class from CCUSA on Friday in lawrenceburg. I have to say I was very pleased with the entire process. The instructor made it painless and kept the class flowing even while doing pictures, fingerprints, and paperwork. I thought it very reasonable at $100 dollars for the Utah license and they were offering the Arizona license for an additional $10.

The price included the class, paperwork,fingerprints and photo copies of drivers license and Indiana license to carry.

Any one that is looking for a non-resident permit to gain more states to legally carry in I suggest these guys.

Side note: if the man I saw steal the literature from the from the selection who I glared at until you put it back. You really should try to set a better example if you going to carry a gun. Gun owners should strive to not give the media any reason to give us a bad name. I hope me not making a scene in the class but letting you know I say you gave you this hint.

buckhunter21

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Southeast Indiana
    I also attended the Lawrenceburg class and was pleased with the whole process. Going into to it I did not know what to expect, but me and my wife both felt all the material that was covered served a purpose.

Top Bottom