• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • markiemark

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 21, 2011
    Liberty, IN
    Kel Tecs seem to be fairly nice firearms. I would also throw the glock compacts into the running as they are very durable and reliable. Another would be the Kahr line of pistols........hope i didnt make things worse for ya! :):

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    Pocket carry and clips are the mark of a rank amateur. It amazes me that people think carrying a gun in their pocket is a practical solution. You NEED to be able to access that gun extremely quickly with no snags and no fumbling and it needs to stay attached to your person at all times.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    PF9 is in reference to the Keltec PF9, slim-light, cheap to own 9mm pocket pistol. If the money is there, can't go wrong with the Kahr PM9 also. If you don't prefer 9mm over .380 greatly, the Ruger LCP is a great option (similar to keltec's little .380)

BoilerWes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Pendleton
    I love my Sig P238. I would like to try on a Kahr pm9 sometime and maybe do away with my 380 stuff altogether. The sub-compact glocks carry well, but I seem to reach for the p238 under most circumstances.

jwhite

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    keltec is pretty good.. it is small. light weight.. and extremely reliable.. or a glock 26 is pretty good..

hbarnett1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2009
    I just bought a Ruger SR9c,it is an awesome concealed carry gun.Has enough fire power,but is easily concealed,and not very heavy at all to carry.Highly recommended.....not to expensive either....

paperboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Pulaski County
    Pocket carry and clips are the mark of a rank amateur. It amazes me that people think carrying a gun in their pocket is a practical solution. You NEED to be able to access that gun extremely quickly with no snags and no fumbling and it needs to stay attached to your person at all times.
    WOW...REALLY?

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    The Taurus 709 and 740 may or may not be considered pocket carry items. I like my Dad's 709 and just bought a 740 but haven't taken it to the range yet. I think they are the same size as a PF9, which is probably approximately the upper bound on what may be called "pocket sized" pistols.

Top Bottom