• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1EdC5y8EGU]YouTube - Katrina forceful evictions and rights violations[/ame]

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Those were just the ones that get to me. This won't be the first time this happens. If things in this Country continue on the road we're on, this will be YOUR neighborhood.

Felipe Tejano

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    The Constitution lists the rights the states and their people gave to the Federal government; the Bill of Rights (first ten amendments) reviews the inherent rights retained by the people to protect themselves from too much government. When we say "The 2nd Amendment gives me the right to bear arms," we are putting the horse before the cart. The right came before the Constitution, thus came the Revolution.

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    That may be the best case. I wonder how many firearms have been destroyed or "lost".

or 5 fingered by people that were suppose to be responsible for it

holly molle 2 year old? ive heard some guns are still there as they cant/wont find the rightful owner.

mskendall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    NE Indy
    Not knowing how a forum worked, I resurrected the oldest thread(s) when I first joined. Did not know they would bump to the top :dunno: but I'm still here today... somehow. At least his was relevant:welcome:

Top Bottom