• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Carrtech1

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    Congratulations! I have bought 3 guns from there and every time I am on that side of town, I always stop in to see if they have anything that catches my wallet!! (I mean, catches my eye!). They have very reasonable, hard to beat prices.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Congrats Bradis! Now when are you going to open a NWI location. ;)

Speaking on behalf of all the NWI INGOers. We demand a recount! We are sure that voter fraud occured since our canidate did not win. We were not allowed to vote twice or 3 or 4 times like we normally do. Our dead relatives were not given the chance to vote either. This election was rigged from the start since the rest of Indiana does not like us (NWI). :rolleyes::D

Someone had mentioned that there were some issues with "hanging chads" during the voting process. You might want to request a "Mod Investigative Committee" to look into it.

Ljungman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Lake Superior
    Gotta say Ive been to multiple gun stores in the greater indianapolis area. service at times with some stores was spotty depending on the staff worker on at that time, prices were iffy, and selection was worse. I found bradis by accident on the web and since finding them, i buy from the them 99% of the time. They are friendly...yeah im a stickler for friendly staff. I usually get Dave as he really knows his stuff and when he doesnt he wont BS you about it. Knowledgeable staff as far as answering questions or setting you down path for your next project. I recently started another AR15 project and they ordered Black Rain Ordnance matched upper/lower for me and never stuttered about buying "their" brand. Gotta admit. these guys would rather make a sale than push "their" stuff at you like a lot of stores. Every one seems to have the -right- opinion about how an AR should look or what parts are used. The Bradis crew would rather steer you to what your looking for and let you make up your own mind. And as stated before are more than willing to order it if they dont have it. Glad to see these guys get a big boost of recognition for the outstanding service and pride they have.

Tac45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2012
    SS
    Good to hear! They are where I bought my first handgun, and my first AR15! Great guys over there, wish I still lived close by...

thindman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Indy
    Congrats! It's a well deserved win. They are always helpful when I've been in there, even when I'm just there to browse. I'm a novice and they've never made me feel stupid, even when it's a stupid question.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    Someone had mentioned that there were some issues with "hanging chads" during the voting process. You might want to request a "Mod Investigative Committee" to look into it.

that can be fixed with a pill :D

i knew if us central indiana'ers created enough shill account those nwi'ers would not have won. gotta love a democratic election process.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Thanks for all the kind words, everybody. When a customer makes the comment, "geez, you guys are always busy in here," my standard answer is, "I guess we must be doing something right." ;)

This contest and your comments are a welcome validation of that fact, and inspire us to continue doing our best to serve our customers, both returning and new.

And hey, the new banner thingy up top is pretty darn nice. Thanks, Fenway and company! :ingo:

Top Bottom