• ...and so much more!
  • Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    The Enhanced-Precision Political Quiz in 2D

I took this quiz and answered the questions as I would have in high school. These were my results.

Authoritarian

Partly I've been exposed to the real world, and I owe part of the change in my views to INGO. I've gotten into the political discussions quite a lot, and heard a lot of convincing arguments that made me wonder why I thought the way I did. Here's the results of that quiz as of today:

Libertarian

I'm glad I woke up and stopped drinking the kool-aid :D Thanks INGO members, even the slightly annoying ones who I disagree with lol.

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    Judge for yourself how much faith to put in the quiz.

It says I'm a radical libertarian.

Hahahahaha point taken, but I think we both agree on some basic issues i.e. stop spending us into oblivion, and secure the damn border. To me, those are the two most important issues. The fact that I changed from somewhat of a statist to a conservative libertarian is an important step I think.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Mine says Right Leaning Libertarian. Honestly, I can't really stand any politicians because they all lie. Every single one of them wants a job that pays them way too much for the amount of "work" they do. When I was in middle school, my dad had a friend that was an Indiana rep. My brother and I went down and did the page thing for a day. Most of what we saw was fat middle aged men sitting around drinking coffee and eating donuts, candy, and other junk food. Dude's aide was telling us that the envelope stuffing we did was more work than she'd seen in any of the offices around his for a few weeks. Being a politician would be a great career if I could live with myself while lying to so many people that put money in my pocket.

Top Bottom