• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    dont let your guard down just yet, there's always a chance that they'll stick these things in as riders to other, must have bills. But this is what I've been saying all along, nothing drastic is going to happen. I have bought stuff during this panic but I've managed to only pay pre-panic prices and the items were ones I had budgeted to buy prior to the panic anyway.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    Gun control efforts hit Senate snag

Disagreement over details of how universal background checks track firearm purchases in the United States has halted momentum on further legislation, dimming -- for now -- prospects that Congress will pass major new gun laws in the wake of the Newtown shootings.
    Senate Democrats negotiating a bill to require all gun buyers to get a background check have abandoned discussions with GOP Sen. Tom Coburn, leaving the legislation -- at least for now -- without backing from a pro-gun Republican.
    That means a key Senate committee will start discussing and voting on gun laws Thursday morning without a workable, bipartisan version of what's become the centerpiece of President Barack Obama's proposed package of new gun laws.

Gun control efforts hit Senate snag - First Read

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    But don't lose on your chance to buy one of two FiveseveN pistols in the classifieds for $2THOUSAND!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^one guy's 50'th post is one of 'em^^^^^^^^^

LOL. Rather than a picture of the 5.7, I would prefer to see a picture of the bandit selling the item. I'd run a check against known miscreants.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Yup. Things need to settle down a bit more.

But don't lose on your chance to buy one of two FiveseveN pistols in the classifieds for $2THOUSAND!!!!

I saw that, too! Looks like he did what he could to get to 50 and then thought he was on Armslist.com. I did look at other pics, he stocked up and is hoping to cash in. Sorry, I had to go a little bit off-topic there. I'm really trying to reach my goal of 850 posts.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    We can never let our guard down. The fact that they had the vote like this means the faith we put in the people we vote to protect our rights is always on thin ice. At a moment's notice any one of the guys we put in office can turn on us and misrepresent us. We have to stay united against the people who seek to disarm us for "the greater good"

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    I am SO ready for prices, especially ammo to come back down. I'm not paying $35 for a box of .45acp

agreed, thats s**t is crazy. about 2 months befor the sandy hook incident i bout 3 100rd wwb .45 for 100$. Now its 50 a peice. Im no economists but if people would stop buying at insane prices the principal of supply and demand would kick in and prices would not be like this.

bthomas

Marksman
    Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 28, 2012
    Winchester
    I saw that, too! Looks like he did what he could to get to 50 and then thought he was on Armslist.com. I did look at other pics, he stocked up and is hoping to cash in. Sorry, I had to go a little bit off-topic there. I'm really trying to reach my goal of 850 posts.
    So whats the peoples excuse that have 300 posts and are trying to sell 500rd 22lr for $60+ and 100rd 40 S&W for $50. Seams like one guy puts it out there in case there is an ingoer that cant find any. Then every one in the classifieds thinks thats the going rate. I have thought about grabbing up what my walmart has that I cant use 9mm,380,.243, 30-06 and posting them for cost in the classifieds but I would prolly end up getting stuck with it. Sorry:hijack:

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Someone please explain to me how they're going to make straw purchases illegal when they're already illegal? Now, if they're going to make it mandatory (somehow) that these cases are prosecuted....

AND

If Boxer is for more school "security" something has to be wrong with it.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Did anyone else read through all the garbage and notice that they reported that the 20 children each was shot 3 to 11 times + 3 adults were shot (didn't say how many times). The reporting indicates that all the killing was committed using the AR rifle.
    That means there was a MINIMUM of 64 shots and possibly up to 200. As I have never heard of a 60 round AR Magazine (and there was no mention of a Drum mag) that means the insane killer changed clips at least 4 times without being stopped if using standard 20 round AR clips! If the clips were 10 round, he would only have had to change 3 or 4 more!

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I buy my handgun ammo at walmart, and its went up ONE dollar... I dont understand all these posts about ammo going up.. If the price went up, the person selling it, is a crook.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Did anyone else read through all the garbage and notice that they reported that the 20 children each was shot 3 to 11 times + 3 adults were shot (didn't say how many times). The reporting indicates that all the killing was committed using the AR rifle.
    That means there was a MINIMUM of 64 shots and possibly up to 200. As I have never heard of a 60 round AR Magazine (and there was no mention of a Drum mag) that means the insane killer changed clips at least 4 times without being stopped if using standard 20 round AR clips! If the clips were 10 round, he would only have had to change 3 or 4 more!

60 and even 100 round MAGS were readily available until this shooting started the buying craze.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Yup. Things need to settle down a bit more.

I already passed on two new ones at two local gun stores for $1200. I am waiting for the new MK2 coming out this year if I get one. I will also see ammo become readily available before I buy one. No use buying one I can't shoot.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I saw the two Five-seveNs on our sale forum, so I checked gunbroker and you would be surprised what people are actually paying for them. It is beyond nuts!

Top Bottom