• ...and so much more!
  • Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    End all Foreign Aid immediately.

I see this alot in folk's posts, but realize that ending this will come with some "uhhh, that will end XXX", examples being:
    No more American "containment" policy of Islam/Communism
    End of drug enforcement in other nations
    End of American bloody adventures overseas
    End of the defense of the nation-state/beachhead called Israel
    End of Soviet Era containment policies in Korea

Oh, wait, there isn't anything wrong with these. :D This is a message to the ala carte Conservatives out there: Go ahead and do that, but do not whine about it when it cuts into your specific interests. Liberty or none, end the gray area hypocritical crap that got us into this mess to begin with!!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    How can you be outraged about the spending occurring under the budgets you ratified yourself?

"Me, that was incredibly stupid, how dare you misplace money!" :rolleyes:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    This is the same thing we were (are?) doing with banks. We loaned them money with no apr, then borrowed it back WITH an apr. Nothing new here

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Took him this long to figure it out? Thus the reason why i don't vote Republican.

Right...cause the Dems have either 1. Known about it and kept doing it anyway which makes them smarter how? or 2. They STILL haven't figured it out which makes the smarter how?

Or don't you vote for anyone in government? In which case you can probably say that noone you voted for should have known better.

ruger1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indiana
    Does anyone here think the senate or congress gives a flying f*** as long as their getting their pockets lined and you keep voting for them, they will laugh all the way to the bank, as we are loosing our houses jobs and possibly starving.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    I see this alot in folk's posts, but realize that ending this will come with some "uhhh, that will end XXX", examples being:
    No more American "containment" policy of Islam/Communism
    End of drug enforcement in other nations
    End of American bloody adventures overseas
    End of the defense of the nation-state/beachhead called Israel
    End of Soviet Era containment policies in Korea

Oh, wait, there isn't anything wrong with these. :D This is a message to the ala carte Conservatives out there: Go ahead and do that, but do not whine about it when it cuts into your specific interests. Liberty or none, end the gray area hypocritical crap that got us into this mess to begin with!!

I agree with rambone on this one. End all foreign aid. That does NOT mean we couldn't come to the aid/defense of any allied nation if or when necessary. That means stop handing out buttloads of cash every year. BIG difference.

badwolf.usmc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    2 hourse SE of Chicago
    Right...cause the Dems have either 1. Known about it and kept doing it anyway which makes them smarter how? or 2. They STILL haven't figured it out which makes the smarter how?

Or don't you vote for anyone in government? In which case you can probably say that noone you voted for should have known better.

OR, this is all just a sham. A political game to "score points" for the next election and it's obvious as hell. It's just a scare tactic, and an insulting one at that.

Also, when/if i vote, i vote Libertarian.

bigg cheese

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    I can't remember the exact numbers, but earlier this year I did some checking, and I think we are owed (about) 50% to 75% of the amount they owe us. If that's true, we should just "reckon" that portion paid and write it off. That would bring our debt down significantly.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    I agree with rambone on this one. End all foreign aid. That does NOT mean we couldn't come to the aid/defense of any allied nation if or when necessary. That means stop handing out buttloads of cash every year. BIG difference.

See, that's the problem with gray areas, there is always one... :(

Allies? Foreign is foreign, aid is aid, despite how it's labeled. The issue remains on whether it's handing out cash or sending our children and young people to die in some forsaken battlefield. It's still aid and costs us dearly, not just with monetary penalties but also with our Patriot's blood. :twocents:

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    OR, this is all just a sham. A political game to "score points" for the next election and it's obvious as hell. It's just a scare tactic, and an insulting one at that.

Also, when/if i vote, i vote Libertarian.

Oh, I am sure there are political points being conted atm. But sometimes good things happen even if for the wrong reasons. Maybe we can stop the BS if they finally are publically recognizing that it exists.... or not. who knows.

Top Bottom