Congressional Black Caucus suggests Sheila Jackson-Lee for Sec Homeland Security

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    I am still surprised the congressional black caucus is not considered a hate group since they will only allow black members and even self hating white people are not allowed in. They also have a stated goal to advance the interest of one race. Seems they are the klan with a tan

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I am still surprised the congressional black caucus is not considered a hate group since they will only allow black members and even self hating white people are not allowed in. They also have a stated goal to advance the interest of one race. Seems they are the klan with a tan
    They can do that......
    They're "special".

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Congressional Black Caucus recommends Sheila Jackson Lee for Homeland Security Secretary | Texas on the Potomac | a Chron.com blog

No joke: Congressional Black Caucus recommends Sheila Jackson Lee for head of Homeland Security | Twitchy

My God.

This isn't even The Onion. This is real. They actually did this, and expect to be taken seriously.

A couple of Jackson Lee's gems:

She also believes the US Astronauts planted a flag on Mars.

"Isn't even the Onion". Best line yet.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Same reason the United Negro College Fund, Black Entertainment Television, Black Expo, and other similar groups aren't racist groups...

Will say no more so as not to break INGO rules on racial discussion.

Top Bottom