• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I stand with the 4 very simple, very easy to understand, and completely ignored words in our Bill of Rights. "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" So the tyrants in the government can take their Unconstitutional gun laws and shove them straight up their arses. I'll never register a single weapon, PERIOD. That is my line.

Gunner

Do you have an LTCH? If so, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED doesn't meant us much as you thought. :twocents:

katfishinking

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    southwestern ind.
    aren't you glad we don't live in a commy state? well, at least not yet. this is getting so ridiculous, whats next. it almost seems that the feds are trying to incite unrest. jmo. I will also stand at the line of registration. there will be a lot of illegal gun owners I would think.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    aren't you glad we don't live in a commy state? well, at least not yet. this is getting so ridiculous, whats next. it almost seems that the feds are trying to incite unrest. jmo. I will also stand at the line of registration. there will be a lot of illegal gun owners I would think.

It isn't the Feds, it's the states and they were lined up like crazy in Connecticut.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    This is a little off subject, but, the new training law is said by the author to be in response to the Trayvon Martin incident. So Indiana is not immune from the current media and liberal lunacy. We need to keep watch and keep in touch with our Reps.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Well, it looks like it has begun...gun registration in Connecticut-- and what's worse is the people in that State are allowing it to happen by willfully rolling over and "accepting" it. Truly sad....

begun? What about California, NY, and Chicago requiring registration? Connecticut is just the latest to fall.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I thought the Hitler quotation was spurious?

Whether he said it or not is not nearly so important as the fact he did it, and with such intimidation that I acquired a Luger with an interesting history including pitting from having been buried in the back yard on account of fear of the Nazis by the widow who had it in her possession after her husband had carried it in World War I.

Ungie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2013
    Connecticut
    so much of this correct but the people of connecticut were steam rolled Newton was awful, but not committed by a sane person. the legislature refused to listen to gun owners i hope we can muster our ranks and vote them out. there also groups working to fight the laws now in place through legal means.

Top Bottom