• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

sgt.porter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Deleware County
    I have for sale, a Consew 199R-1A zig-zag/straight stitch industrial sewing machine.

0409111227.jpg

This heavy duty locking zig-zag machine is great for sewing a wide range of materials including leather, elastic, vinyl, canvas, cloth, etc.
    Features:
    Federal stitch 304
    Adjustable stitch width from "0" (straight stitch) to "12" (3/8" width)
    Adjustable stitch length max 5mm
    Reverse stitching
    Up to 3000 stitch per minute zig-zag and 3200 stitch per minute straight stitch
    10" free space from needle to arm
    Ability to interchange with 1, 2, or 3 stitches per zig-zag with optional cams and gears. (not included, can be purchased through retailers)

More info can be found on Consew's product sheet - http://consew.marginspluslive.com/IMAGES/PRODUCTS/specsheet2007/199RBSERIES-web.pdf

This machine is used and in excellent condition. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the machine, we have just upgraded machines and need to get this one off the books.
    This machine receives regular service, tune-ups, and routine maintenance by Factory Sewing Machine of Muncie, IN. Found here -Home
    On May 2, I had this machine serviced and adjusted to factory settings ($140 value), and have not used it since, to ensure no problems for the potential buyer. If properly maintained, it will provide a lifetime and then some of heavy duty sewing for a home or business. Factory Sewing Machine informed me that a potential buyer may call to verify the condition of this machine, but please contact me first as he won't recognize sgt.porter.
    The padding on the knee lift is starting to show signs of wear, and can easily be replaced or will last a long time as is.
    0409111236.jpg

The only other issue I could think of is that the light has been wired on a separate plug. It comes from the factory wired to the motor, which means you have to have the motor running to use the light. We cut the light wires from the motor and put it on the separate plug to save energy when using the workspace while not actually sewing.
    More detailed pictures of this machine in my photobucket album - Consew 199R-1A Industrial Sewing Machine For Sale pictures by sgt-porter - Photobucket

Included in this sale:
    Consew 199R-1A sewing head
    20" x 48" lighted table with drawer and adjustable metal stand
    1/2hp 110v 1725rpm clutch motor and drive belt
    2 spool thread stand
    5 stainless steel industrial bobbins
    oil bottle
    instruction manual
    MSRP of this package when new is $2400 and can normally be found for around $1900.

Asking $850 cash for everything included. I will also entertain trade offers for guns, ammo, or anything else. Just don't be offended if I refuse your offer.
    Price is firm. You won't find this machine in this condition for this low of a price anywhere else.

Shipping this machine is not feasible unless you really want to pay $200 or more in freight charges. I'm willing to deliver to anyone within reasonable distance (lets say 100 miles or so) or meet half way if the distance is longer.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom