• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    I'd definitely recommend it if it fits your hand. I really enjoy mine! If you're considering CC, but won't be doing any speed reloads during target practice, you might consider the SR9c since it comes with 1 full-size mag and a grip extension. On the other hand, if you don't think you'll ever be interested in CC. The SR9 isn't impossible to conceal, but it is more difficult than the compact.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I shot a fellow members SR9c (bogus). I really liked it. Shot well and not a lot of felt recoil. I'm thinking of one for myself. The only thing is the huge loaded chamber indicator. Other than that it's a great gun from my experience.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I shot a fellow members SR9c (bogus). I really liked it. Shot well and not a lot of felt recoil. I'm thinking of one for myself. The only thing is the huge loaded chamber indicator. Other than that it's a great gun from my experience.

That chamber indicator IS huge. Neat little gun though. (the one I shot was an SR9C)

gohard43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    Northside Indy
    I enjoy mine, never had a problem with it and it is also my every day carry pistol. I carry IWB and don't find it uncomfortable at all. The slim frame of it is nice. You can't beat 17+1 rounds either. If you decide to get one you won't be disappointed!

There is another thread on here somewhere about the possibility of the SR40.....that may be something to take into consideration as well.

:twocents:

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I got the chance to play with one of these today while at the range, I have to admit that I was kind of impressed with it, to the point where I am thinking of picking one up myself now.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I fired a fellow INGO members sr9c a while back and really liked it. Felt great in the hand and shot very well. I am sure the full size would be just as great and if the main use is for range and target fun then the full size would probably be the best choice.

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    I purchased mine in January. I had LOTS of FTE problems. It was really bad. I did some research and found out how to fix it pretty easily. Since the fix I have put 200 rounds through it with ZERO problems. I now CC it and have really grown to like it from really disliking it at first.

furbymac

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    noblesville
    I purchased mine in January. I had LOTS of FTE problems. It was really bad. I did some research and found out how to fix it pretty easily. Since the fix I have put 200 rounds through it with ZERO problems. I now CC it and have really grown to like it from really disliking it at first.
    what did you have to "fix"??

Dirtball

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    i have the full size, i dont shoot it to much, i have to many choices, but it runs awsome no problems at all.

Top Bottom