• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Bingo. (although it can be at the stroke of a pen)

All it takes is EO withholding federal funds to states who don't mandate that police agencies report violations to the Feds.
    But all the states have to do is sue the fed to stop that. Haven't you been watching?

Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    I open carry a handgun while walking my dog several times a week on the street directly in front of the school where my wife is a District Administrator. This is in Wisconsin. All of the local police know who I am, and have never hassled me or even stopped me. Most of the time would be during non school hours.

i have decided that the only time I would show my Concealed Carry License for open carry is if I am within a 1000’ of the school. Wisconsin has no license or permit for open carry, but does require a Conceal Carry License to conceal.

it seems to me that this would be one place I would need to show ID, under thebGFSZ law. Am I on the right track here? Half of our small town is probably within 1000ft of the school.

wisconsin law slightly different than Indiana, in that it is NOT illegal to open carry a firearm. We had a couple of passion murders last year, along with some illegal alien firearm issues lately, and guns are starting to become a fairly big topic around here lately.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I open carry a handgun while walking my dog several times a week on the street directly in front of the school where my wife is a District Administrator. This is in Wisconsin. All of the local police know who I am, and have never hassled me or even stopped me. Most of the time would be during non school hours.

i have decided that the only time I would show my Concealed Carry License for open carry is if I am within a 1000’ of the school. Wisconsin has no license or permit for open carry, but does require a Conceal Carry License to conceal.

it seems to me that this would be one place I would need to show ID, under thebGFSZ law. Am I on the right track here? Half of our small town is probably within 1000ft of the school.

wisconsin law slightly different than Indiana, in that it is NOT illegal to open carry a firearm. We had a couple of passion murders last year, along with some illegal alien firearm issues lately, and guns are starting to become a fairly big topic around here lately.

It's not illegal here either. We have a LTCH (license to carry handgun), which allows for concealed or open carry.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yes, on non-private property.

Perimeter.

Take a look at Carmel and the maze you (anyone) must to go through to comply with GFSZA to shoot a rifle (unless unloaded, cased, and locked) at Point Blank. (this is a rough map and is not legal advice)

If you want a really fun map, try Brownsburg. School property is YUUUUGE there. At least back in the 90s the 1,000 ft rule covered the vast majority of the town.

Top Bottom