• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    A whole lot of folks here were keeping the heat on the elected officials. A lot of INGOers were calling, emailing, writing, and showing up at the Statehouse. @GodFearinGunTotin testified, @Bollorollo was in the house as she has been many times. @El Conquistador was there as well. @JEBland testified and looks just like his avatar ;)

I've been packing around a whole lot of anger ever since the hearing in the Senate last year. I have half as much McCoy blood as Mom does, but letting **** go is REALLY not in my nature.

Last Wednesday, one lib senator made the mistake of asking me the one question, well lets just say I was loaded for Cape Buffalo on that question.

Another newbie lib senator I remembered from ConC testimony last year. She had a ****-load of arrogance about her, still does for that matter. She tried to filibuster and then shoved her mic away. Too bad my mic was still on.

That helped some, but I ain't done yet.

We made some good progress this year. HB 1323 (Information Privacy Regarding Firearms) was signed by the Gov. We got SJR001 to be a hell of a lot more Constitutional. HB 1177 is progressing though the wickets and should get passed. If the crony capitalists derail it? I will come after them.

Next year? We're still trying to get the "pointing a gun ain't deadly force" bill a ******* hearing in the ******** house!!

I'll be really ******* happy when I can just show up and testify against bills written by people who have ****** me the **** off in the past. Until then...
    @BigRed approves, I’m sure (as do I…)

Top Bottom