• Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    i agree. but they are still tards for not taking cash if offered :):

Maybe they just don't want YOUR cash for some reason? :dunno: Why get upset about what people want to do with their own property? Also, if you get upset about someone not wanting to sell their item, wouldn't it be a feasible alternative for you to just take that same cash and purchase what you are looking to buy?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I think it's foolish to narrow your market/consumer base like that, but it's a free market, so if someone wants to do a trade only and I don't have what they are looking for, no sweat off of my ass. There's always tomorrow.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Maybe it's a filtering agent? :dunno: I'm not sure why someone would do it, but if one was made, I'm sure there are others out there.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Maybe they just don't want YOUR cash for some reason? :dunno: Why get upset about what people want to do with their own property? Also, if you get upset about someone not wanting to sell their item, wouldn't it be a feasible alternative for you to just take that same cash and purchase what you are looking to buy?

sure if i wanna pay retail at a gun shop. no thanks my cash can wait that way I have more cash to buy more stuff with instead of buying someone else lunch because I couldn't be patient :D

maybe they dont want MY cash, see that would make perfect sense to me and I would understand :laugh:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    sure if i wanna pay retail at a gun shop. no thanks my cash can wait that way I have more cash to buy more stuff with instead of buying someone else lunch because I couldn't be patient :D

maybe they dont want MY cash, see that would make perfect sense to me and I would understand :laugh:

I think the WTT dealer has the same idea as you. He wants something else and would rather trade for it, rather than purchasing new, spending more money. Yeah, he could sell his item to you and make you happy, but then he's left searching for what he's looking for, used.

Yeah, that was the filtering agent I was talking about. Maybe the guy just didn't want to deal with you for some reason. :dunno:

Top Bottom