Not open for further replies.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    How would you describe the picture and commentary in the OP Trapper Jim?

With lots of detail please.

The fact that many can not see "what's wrong with this picture" in the original post is case in point for training. I find it funny that this forum has went into detail about everykind of advanced training classes available and yet some have issues with the very basic fundamentals. There are some on here that would rather argue than consider something different than they may be doing. No worries, it's America. Education can sometimes scare those who need it the most. I am not here to try to train over the keyboard or give away free training modules. I do however, as a thought starter, post to get the discussion going in a way that test the readers skill set and therefore rethink how they handle a gun. I am not here for personal attacks on any user behind an avatar. I'm direct and do not grade papers in purple ink. If there is one message to all my posts it is seek good training and test what we think we know everyday. Let your training be ability driven before you play with equipment or tactics. Hope this helps.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://www.ammoland.com/2016/04/how-to-rack-a-pistol-slide/#axzz69OhoC7ff

[/FONT]

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    The fact that many can not see "what's wrong with this picture" in the original post is case in point for training. I find it funny that this forum has went into detail about everykind of advanced training classes available and yet some have issues with the very basic fundamentals. There are some on here that would rather argue than consider something different than they may be doing. No worries, it's America. Education can sometimes scare those who need it the most. I am not here to try to train over the keyboard or give away free training modules. I do however, as a thought starter, post to get the discussion going in a way that test the readers skill set and therefore rethink how they handle a gun. I am not here for personal attacks on any user behind an avatar. I'm direct and do not grade papers in purple ink. If there is one message to all my posts it is seek good training and test what we think we know everyday. Let your training be ability driven before you play with equipment or tactics. Hope this helps.

https://www.ammoland.com/2016/04/how-to-rack-a-pistol-slide/#axzz69OhoC7ff

Another bull**** condescending post, does your superiority complex feel better now?

jlw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2018
    Georgia
    The fact that many can not see "what's wrong with this picture" in the original post

Sir, I wasn't sure what the point of your OP was. At first, I thought it was an advertisement for a class that you were recommending. You provided no context.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    The thread has been closed by another mod, but I’m going to add a thought, in general terms. It’s one I’ve used as a personal “by-law” of sorts, that when commenting, it works best for me to comment on the post and not the poster.

:oldwise:

I get it, really. sometimes you (generic “you”) have a history with someone and it is difficult to remember that guideline. I know it is for me sometimes... (he says, thinking back to a post a very long time ago regarding one of the mod staff, of which I was not then a member)

This is directed to anyone who happens to read it, irrespective of the thread where I posted it. I hope it helps someone/lots of someones.

Happy New Year, everyone.

Blessings,
    Bill

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom