• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nate1865

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2010
    Indiana
    I just realized that May 8th is going to be a very interesting political day for Indiana gun owners.

Not only do we have our primary, but it is quite possible something new could develop in the George Zimmerman / Trayvon case.

For instance, he's acquitted, charges dropped, and meanwhile we're in primaries.

That makes for a tense day of politics!

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    I just realized that May 8th is going to be a very interesting political day for Indiana gun owners.

Not only do we have our primary, but it is quite possible something new could develop in the George Zimmerman / Trayvon case.

For instance, he's acquitted, charges dropped, and meanwhile we're in primaries.

That makes for a tense day of politics!

could be a lot of fall out for sure.........

jake

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    seems like they were talking about it in the other thread.... that 300 pages monstrosity i'll see if i can find it

jake

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    seems like they were talking about it in the other thread.... that 300 pages monstrosity i'll see if i can find it

jake

Thanks Jake. Rep inbound.

Yeah, I've stayed far far away from that 300 page monstrosity.

I'm in Johnson County and we got a letter last week or so that the county has open voting at any poll location. So I can go vote anywhere I want now instead of being assigned the school as my voting place. Now, if there were some black panther d-bags trying to intimidate at my chosen polling location, I wouldn't hesitate to cast my vote. For those who have reservations, in Johnson county, at least they can go somewhere else.

However, I don't see this as being an issue since its the GOP primary and their fearless leader BHO isn't being voted on.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Thanks Jake. Rep inbound.

Yeah, I've stayed far far away from that 300 page monstrosity.

I'm in Johnson County and we got a letter last week or so that the county has open voting at any poll location. So I can go vote anywhere I want now instead of being assigned the school as my voting place. Now, if there were some black panther d-bags trying to intimidate at my chosen polling location, I wouldn't hesitate to cast my vote. For those who have reservations, in Johnson county, at least they can go somewhere else.

However, I don't see this as being an issue since its the GOP primary and their fearless leader BHO isn't being voted on.

I agree but sometimes folks have a way of making things issues.........

Jake

Top Bottom