• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Have you considered cast iron? Mrs. Slawburger cooks eggs in it without sticking. It lasts forever.

We don't have any non-stick pans, and my wife also cooks almost exclusively with cast iron skillets, and a set of copper-clad stainless sauce pans and kettles.

Having one set of matching cookware is kind of like having to have only Ruger guns, or only stainless steel guns with black polymer grips or stocks.

dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    We have calphalon Union pans. One developed a slight warp and was replaced free. The pans have a lifetime warranty. Does yours? My sister wears one out regularly and they replace it free. I have one La Cruset (sp?) 16 cup pot and LOVE it! Would buy something by them if I found seconds anywhere. That would require me to shop.

Also love the firehouse idea.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    We have calphalon Union pans. One developed a slight warp and was replaced free. The pans have a lifetime warranty. Does yours? My sister wears one out regularly and they replace it free. I have one La Cruset (sp?) 16 cup pot and LOVE it! Would buy something by them if I found seconds anywhere. That would require me to shop.

Also love the firehouse idea.

Full lifetime warranty according to the website. I looked at all brands suggested here and the most expensive ones had great reviews it very few of them. Impossible to please everyone and all products will have some negative reviews. Gotta figure out where the happy medium is.

Top Bottom