• ...and so much more!
  • RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Not sure if they're cheap. but pudding cups give a lot of bang when hit with 22lr. My son enjoys them the most of all the food products we've tried (and we've tried a lot... kids... food & guns... you know) lol

Last edited:

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    Here's a challenge... Support a 2x4 off the ground 1-3 ft. Drill 3/8" holes every 6-12'' apart across the top of the board. In each hole, place a yellow #2 pencil. Use a .22 rifle or pistol @ 5, 10, 25 & 50 yards. Pick apart each pencil to challenge your accuracy. My great uncle & I did this when I was a teen & it sounded so BORING, but turned out to be alot of fun!

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    We used to save our red dairy queen spoons and stick the handle in the ground and shoot the round part off. My dad and I had a lot of fun shooting those and entertaining the guys at the range. Loved a challenge! I wish my eyesight was still that good.
    YES, don't we all !!!!!

TheUziButton

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    These are kinda fun to shoot. Lots of fire. I like fire.
    [video=youtube;eWo2tUaTfqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWo2tUaTfqU[/video]

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    I took a washing machine out and shot the crap out of it. .22 would punch a hole in the side, but .223 went all the way through. I tried to get some video but I set the camera too far away, and then ran out of battery.

I've shot at golfballs, milk jug caps laid flat, cans, and whatever else was laying around that wasn't glass. I have a lot of milk jugs that I'm not going to store water in, so I might just fill them with water and shoot them. .22 doesn't seem to do much to them, but I have .223, .45, and some other that I can try.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    If your going that far, why not skip the candle, and go straight to incendiary tracers? OR, if you are fortunate enough to own a 50, the Raufoss round, it does a real # on just about anything flammable, especially if backed up by a hard target.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Water.
    But add food coloring to it.
    And freeze it first...

IMG_0562.jpg

100_0390.jpg

100_0396.jpg

Cool Breeze

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2013
    Fort Fun
    take a 1x2 or 1x3, or even thinner- even some scrap trim, and hotglue Ritz crackers to the edge. Stand it vertical or horizontal- 22lr makes them explode pretty good. Same thing with balloons- buy water ballons, and fill/tie them quick with an air compressor, and staple them to a skinny board. Take me 10 minutes to have 8' filled. Both of those options are biodegradable- no mess.

MeltonLaw

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Downtown Indy
    I prefer to buy a bag 5# or 10# of "b" size potatoes and shoot those. Anything larger than a .22 will make them explode and they are 100% biodegradable. Plus you can usually find them pretty cheap.

Top Bottom