Not open for further replies.

Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    Cop Chokes Photographer And Says ” I can do whatever I want”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YouTube - Cop Chokes Photographer And Says " I can do whatever I want"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are seeing more and more of this on the net .
    What type of training is going on with POLICE departments across this nation ?
    Behavior is learned ...who's doing the teaching ?

The policing that needs to be done is upon themselves .

The disrespect and anger for POLICE is growing and it is hurting the true
    PEACE OFFICERS that are still out there .

If things continue the time may come when it's not safe for POLICE to go to work and leave their homes and families unattended .

This POLICE man is no Andy Griffin :

Andy-Griffith-Show.jpg

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I agree. He can do whatever he wants. I'm pretty sure he can't get away with whatever he wants, though.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    snip
    If things continue the time may come when it's not safe for POLICE to go to work and leave their homes and families unattended .

Yet again, you've destroyed any possibility of useful conversation about the policeman who abused his power, and what it will take to bring justice to such criminals, with a psychotic endorsement of attacking police officer's families. I know, I know, you will claim that isn't what you meant, but we all know that it really is. Way to go.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Don't worry, I've read on INGO that the police do not mind video camera. In fact that's why IPAC did not fight IRE 617 at all and demanded its immediate implementation.:D

So, what's the charge, sarge? Does New Jersey have some funky wiretapping statute like Illinois or what???

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

We (LE) are supposed to be responsible for the "us vs them" mentality yet it is perfectly acceptable to threaten the safety of my home and my family based on the actions of others in my profession?

Apparently someone agrees with your theory on this. Police officer's house firebombed: IMPD is investigating the "firebombing" of a police officer's south side house - fox59.com

Last edited:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Yet again, you've destroyed any possibility of useful conversation about the policeman who abused his power, and what it will take to bring justice to such criminals, with a psychotic endorsement of attacking police officer's families. I know, I know, you will claim that isn't what you meant, but we all know that it really is. Way to go.

we all know what you realy are. i just cant say it on here.

you just blab, and maybe a small few drink your koolade but the majority of us on here dont.

i thought you were looking into suing INGO for getting banned, what ever happened with that? (as read on another gun board) that tells me how reasonable you are.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    We (LE) are supposed to be responsible for the "us vs them" mentality yet it is perfectly acceptable to threaten the safety of my home and my family based on the actions of others in my profession?

Apparently someone agrees with your theory on this. Police officer's house firebombed: IMPD is investigating the "firebombing" of a police officer's south side house - fox59.com

he wasnt threatening your safety or your home.

but it is time for citizens to rise up THROUGH PEACEFUL MEANS and get these dirty cops fired throughout the country. and say we arent gonna take it anymore. The people are in charge, not the police.

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute

but it is time for citizens to rise up THROUGH PEACEFUL MEANS and get these dirty cops fired throughout the country. and say we arent gonna take it anymore. The people are in charge, not the police.

I feel its much deeper than just getting dirty cops fired. You have to go deeper to the root. The justice system itself is in shambles and has become a bloated hog. Criminalistic behavior is infectious and those around it daily are only a thread snap away from joining in on the easy roads. Good turned bad type of thing. It's a shame on all sides.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog

It seems to me that most people feel they are not in charge and have no intention of doing what they think is best when it is easier for them to be told what to do.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    This thread is four hours old and I'm already fed up with it.

/hypocrite, coward, traitor, cop-lover, etc. Yeah, yeah.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom