• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Meh. It's San Jose. Home to some of the dumbest cops on the planet, historically led by morons, to boot. I worked out there for a year and you couldn't get them to respond in a decent fashion to anything. Folks would call them and they'd show up 45 minutes later. Lots of help when a 200# drunks trying to Chuck Norris his way through a plate glass door. This doesn't surprise me at all.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    No soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.
    The 3rd amendment doesn't get much attention, but it made the top 3 so I figure it was pretty important to our founders. Navy, Marines, and Air Force folks can't just show up and flop on your couch either, it doesn't mention sailors, marines or airman but I think it's implied.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    No soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.
    The 3rd amendment doesn't get much attention, but it made the top 3 so I figure it was pretty important to our founders. Navy, Marines, and Air Force folks can't just show up and flop on your couch either, it doesn't mention sailors, marines or airman but I think it's implied.

No Quartering Act

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    i know its funny to see idiots like this, but seriously how many of our cops/ maybe military are like this? This is the real problem if the cops and military are like this we are in for a long nasty time. thankfully from the few military i know they all are on the right side. But then again, who really knows? holy crap

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I dont have all the amendments memorized by any means. But I know where to look them up at any time. I guess I am just a dumb a--.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    The only ones I can quote verbatim are the 2nd and 4th. When I took procedural law in college the instructor started every test with a fill in the blank question "Write out the 4th amendment here:" The only thing provided was a line for each word and the commas were already there. Each word was worth a point, and if you didn't know it, you'd never do better than a "B-" even if you aced the rest of the test. I can still recite it verbatim better than a decade later.

Top Bottom