• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Used to work in El Paso/Juarez, some good areas and some rough areas. Tried to make sure I was on the US side when the sun went down, but it didn't always work out that way.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I have a few questions, of hebhad thebkkd he wanted, why did he not cuff him? Why did he feel it necessary to pin yje kids head to the wall with his knee? To scare off the group why not pull out his mace? If this officer can't handel subduing one kid by himself I would question his ability to subdie a grown man. It seems to me he's got an itchy trigger finger, I would not be surprised if later on he ends up on the news again for a controversial shooting.

So, he is surrounded by a large group of teenagers and is the ONLY officer shown on scene at that time, and you think he has an "itchy trigger finger". He has teens to both aides of him, inching closer, yelling and screaming profanities, and you don't think he could have been attacked? You don't think that those kids could have over powered him in a large group like that? Seema to me you aren't really sure of the current climate and the attitude toward the police at the moment. I can't say that he wasn't justified in being concerned about his safety.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Anybody ever see the Officer Lunsford attacked and killed video at ILEA ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVDRo7-kwGc

Three Amigos they aint, "LIVE PD" has more comedy channel moments (IMHO), but seriously folks, ANYTHING "CAN" AND "WILL" HAPPEN OUT THERE !

Stay safe.

Must spread rep around before I can hit you again. Perfect example of why I have zero problem with him drawing on that crowd, regardless of their age.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Thug pack mentality. Happening more and more every day. When I was younger, if two kids had a beef, they would just square off and fight it out and then walk away. Now, it's all about the pack mentality where a group of kids will single out one kid and beat the living crap out of the solo kid.

Or the pack goes into a Wal-Mart and causes havoc. Or the pack goes stands in traffic to protest something. Or the pack surrounds a cop, trying to make an arrest.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Wouldn't some OC spray go a long way here as they are closing in instead? Do many officers carry that anymore? Not trying to quarterback I am genuinely asking some of our LEOs here.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    From what I saw I have NO problem with the LEO pulling his weapon. From what I see that's probably all that group of little creeps understand.
    Officer was given little choice and used the threat of his weapon successfully.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    From what I saw I have NO problem with the LEO pulling his weapon. From what I see that's probably all that group of little creeps understand.
    Officer was given little choice and used the threat of his weapon successfully.

Bingo. If you are pressing my safe space I will enforce the area.

Top Bottom