• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

“The policy violations have nothing to do with the tone or the tenor of his speech that he posts online. He was not terminated for the content of his speech; he was terminated for his failure to follow clearly laid out and well established policy,” Burns explained.

Burns does not, however, explain what that policy is.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    According to the local news... the "previous" violation WAS the Tiktok video... so I guess Marshall Mynde Heil was hunting for his scalp since then.

Yes, Mynde, a "special" version of Mindy. :rolleyes:

In his post, the Mayor tries to distance himself from the firing decision... only the Marshall command structure made the decision, not him nor the city council.

But, Mayor, YOU and the city council appointed her.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Pretty funny video...

I would think this would be a problem though if it's true:

last week appears to have posted bodycam footage recorded as he responded to a disturbance at the Valley Wide Country Store in Bellevue
    Would think that would be a privacy and several other policies issue. I wasn't aware that the officers had direct access to body cam footage to post, etc.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    The officer's GoFundMe

currently at $531,344.00

Punished for wrongthink IMO. Smells like how Chicago shootings are absent the MSM nightly news. Doesn't fit the narrative. 14 killed this week and 65 wounded. 75 people shot in a week.

Chicago info if you're curious

Oh but you're wrong; the Chicago MSM does report on murders.

22-year-old man shot to death while entering rideshare vehicle on South Side | WGN-TV

So see! They really do care as this came across a national news feed:rolleyes: although I don't know why the other 13 victims didn't warrant this level of coverage?:scratch:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    It's stupid and asinine but as soon as I saw that video my first thought was "well, he's gonna get suspended". That's where we're at in 2021.

Upside is he has had job offers from multiple places and a huge gofundme so he'll be good.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, they waited a bit, so they could say it wasn't related to that particular video, then fire him for anything they want.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You mean you weren't the top donor with 15 G's? That's some serious coin for the cause right there.

Maybe it was LeBron.
    Wow. Someone dropped $15 Gs? Ricky Schroeder? He’s surprisingly conservative... and I gotta like the guy, after all he was in Silver Spoons.
    but seriously, a cop should know better. Don’t do “iffy” stuff while in uniform. That went out with IPD, with strippers on their laps, in the 80s (Yes, I’ve seen the pictures) lol.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Wow. Someone dropped $15 Gs? Ricky Schroeder? He’s surprisingly conservative... and I gotta like the guy, after all he was in Silver Spoons.
    but seriously, a cop should know better. Don’t do “iffy” stuff while in uniform. That went out with IPD, with strippers on their laps, in the 80s (Yes, I’ve seen the pictures) lol.
    You mean strippers on your lap while in uniform was'nt policy back then?

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    “None of my other videos that depicted me in my uniform or involving body camera footage, none of those mattered. They didn’t care about those. It wasn’t until my LeBron James TikTok struck a political nerve that they started to pay attention and complain about it and came up with forms of discipline,” he told Hannity.
    It's all fine until you mock LeBron... then Marshall Mynde's underoos got all in a bunch.

Top Bottom