• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    My church needs to buy a copier. Who do y’all recommend as a dealer?

And yes I know they can easily cost as much as a small car. I’m experienced with them at work, I just don’t like who we use. (Impact /Konica Minolta)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    What is your timing? I know of an office that is downsizing due to work-from-home setup. If you would be interested in a used copier.
    Possibly.

We rent an older unit from a small outfit. We've not been thrilled because its older. But it hasnt been a priority because its used lightly here and there. (less than 25 images a week)

We ran out of toner and there is NO toner in this hemisphere. Probably due to covid. Cant find it in the US. We thought we found some in Canada... nope. They just dont do real time inventory. (when we called to find out why the order didnt ship they said they were trying to source some in the US. We laughed at them) I MAY have found some in Germany via ebay, but Im not positive it really exists. So we figured that maybe this is a sign its time for a new one.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Toner is scarce for all of them. And don't get me started on paper and envelopes.

Right, but we're going to Build Back Better, starting any day now. Or ... we're going to get nuked, and start over I guess.

Actually, Ricoh has kept us supplied real well with our toner, but I understand some brands are having troubles.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Right, but we're going to Build Back Better, starting any day now. Or ... we're going to get nuked, and start over I guess.

Actually, Ricoh has kept us supplied real well with our toner, but I understand some brands are having troubles.

Im sure the fact that this thing is like from the late 90s doesnt help.

Top Bottom