• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    It's painfully obvious who actually shot him. Hint: It wasn't the guy with the Airsoft.

Don't know about that I keep meeting people who tell me about their grandfathers who used to shoot moose with a .22 straight through the eye to kill them. Apparently they are all related to the same grandfather and he never ages because the story is identical. So maybe the airsoft bb found a way in.

Being serious though I do feel for his family.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Dude, my mom was like a ninja with a wooden spoon. Stealthy... Quick... Man we never saw it comin. Out of nowhere there would just be a loud SMACK, then the pain... Damn, did it hurt.:crying:

In her defense, the poor woman has 3 boys and an OTR trucker for a husband, so the threat of, "wait till your dad comes home" was kinda a nonstarter with us.:laugh:

WHAT!!!???:tantrum:

Who was the a-hole who pushed too far?:draw:

My Daughter has three boys 4, 5 and 7. She has a wooden spoon that is cracked and the boys think that it pinches when she pops their rear ends with it. We all know that is not possible through their pants but it adds another element of fear from Mr. Pow Pow.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I'm sure the guy signed his life away on a release (and was paid well) because he had to know something like this could happen, you know, being right there in the interaction between cops and criminals. This is like a combat casualty. It's a shame it happened, really sucks for him and his family, but can you really say you're surprised? Yeah, tunnel vision, four rules, all that, but there's a thing called "friendly fire" that's been around for a long time. It's always (as far as we know) unintentional, but as long as it's not intentional, it's not criminal, so there's no "justice" to be had. I had a big branch on one of my trees fall on my fence, requiring much repair. Had it fallen on my neighbor's head and killed him, yeah, I'd feel bad about that, but how would you propose "justice" be served?

Oh, and I'd probably have, um, "comforted" his widow, had she been receptive...

I'm so wrong.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Dude, my mom was like a ninja with a wooden spoon. Stealthy... Quick... Man we never saw it comin. Out of nowhere there would just be a loud SMACK, then the pain... Damn, did it hurt.:crying:

In her defense, the poor woman has 3 boys and an OTR trucker for a husband, so the threat of, "wait till your dad comes home" was kinda a nonstarter with us.:laugh:

WTF is it with wooden spoons? We have some friends that strongly advocated using a wooden spoon for discipline. I mean, strongly. Not a paddle. Not your hand. Not a belt or switch. It has to be wood, it had to be a minimum length, and it has to be a spoon. I got some really bad vibes from that conversation.

WHAT!!!???:tantrum:

Who was the a-hole who pushed too far?:draw:

That's the second time I've seen the "shady" icon from printcraft on the subject. I'm starting to become suspicious. I'll just have to put on one of these just in case. :tinfoil:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    That's the second time I've seen the "shady" icon from printcraft on the subject. I'm starting to become suspicious. I'll just have to put on one of these just in case. :tinfoil:

I know the exact reason he is doing the "shady" icon but I signed an agreement saying that I can't mention anything about our meeting off of a Craigslist ad.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011

I know the exact reason he is doing the "shady" icon but I signed an agreement saying that I can't mention anything about our meeting off of a Craigslist ad.

Judging by his avatar, I'd say tinfoil underwear would be better protection than the tinfoil hat.:lmfao:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It ended in epic fashion though. I don't want to ruin it for you in case you didn't see the picture story at the end. But someone dies.

I was watching...I just missed the kill shot. No admonishments, warnings, or anything...just the lock. An end of an era...

Top Bottom