Cops won't take "no" for an answer after accidental "LifeAlert" dispatch; 1 dead

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    I have a damn good plan in place for those that think like you do. And it would' t work out very well for those types at all. Anytime 24/7 is my motto. They can bring it on and we will read about it in the paper later.

By any chance do you work for the white plains police dept? Sounds like you would fit in well.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I hadn't seen this but I'm quite impressed at the breaking down the door, tazing, and shooting the guy that accidentally called for help. I know who I'm not calling if I need some help.

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    i didnt imply that there was i was just curious if there was ever a reason given. what ever his reason was is fine with me...... i'm just curious as to what it was

I'm guessing that his life experiences taught him that police aren't always there to help, and a smart man doesn't invite them into his home. Not to mention the aggressiveness of the banging heard on the audio tapes, and the reports of the racial epithets used by the killer.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    I'm guessing that his life experiences taught him that police aren't always there to help, and a smart man doesn't invite them into his home. Not to mention the aggressiveness of the banging heard on the audio tapes, and the reports of the racial epithets used by the killer.

I was just curious if there was any dementia or anything contributing. Its a very sad case

Jake

Top Bottom