• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Philosophical question: Does it matter which disease a terminal patient dies from?

Does it matter if my Uncle dies of stage 4 lung cancer or covid-19? Or if my granny expires from advanced dimentia, or covid-19?

I've seen cancer patients die before, and I can't imagine covid-19 is whole lot worse than what they went through.

Just my thoughts.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    A good news story for a change of pace:

A distillery in Canada has converted their production from spirits to hand sanitizer and it giving it free to local health care workers. Apparently, they aren't the only ones, but this is good to see small businesses and individuals jumping in to help.
    Guelph-based Dixon’s Distilled Spirits has temporarily shut down its regular production line to make much-needed hand sanitizer for health care workers in the area.

The company is offering the product for free to local doctors, paramedics, firefighters and anyone who works in the health care sector, said Vicky Dixon, part owner of the distillery.

“It was intended to be vodka or gin, but the frontline health workers are running out,” said Dixon. “It’s important to keep them stocked or we are all screwed.”

On Wednesday, the company produced about 500 litres of hand sanitizer. Thursday’s goal is to increase the yield to 700 litres.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Philosophical question: Does it matter which disease a terminal patient dies from?

Does it matter if my Uncle dies of stage 4 lung cancer or covid-19? Or if my granny expires from advanced dimentia, or covid-19?

I've seen cancer patients die before, and I can't imagine covid-19 is whole lot worse than what they went through.

Just my thoughts.

That depends on whether or not you want to sue china.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Just my thoughts.

I almost all respects, I think COVID-19 would be preferred. :twocents:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I think the answer to that question, in the esteemed attorney's estimation, was answered when he said, "hourly." :):

tyx9emw.gif

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Trump is doing his part by calling it the correct name chinnese virus. Planting that seed of this was all china fault.
    Well it was. Usually is.
    China is evil. They attack us all of the time stealing stuff. Not just the U.S. but other countries.
    I dont think anyone will be bending over backwards to help China after this nor should they. China will get desperate and try to start more crap and it may come to war. So be it. I just hope trump is still president when it happens

qwerty

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom