• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Another corporate PR stunt to try to cash in on the current hype. Delta is exploiting the emotion behind Cecil the lion and has banned the shipment of trophy animals.

https://www.yahoo.com/travel/following-cecil-the-lion-killing-delta-bans-125775729687.html

It's interesting to me that two weeks ago really nobody cared about lions or even knew there was a Cecil the Lion. Now articles call the killing of a lion "tragic news." I believe the average age of a lion is 14 years. This lion was 13 years old. So maybe the story is a little sad for people that had a bond with this particular lion, but certainly not tragic. There are far worst things going on every day that are true tragedies.

Last edited:

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Another corporate PR stunt to try to cash in on the current hype. Delta is exploiting the emotion behind Cecil the lion and has banned the shipment of trophy animals.

https://www.yahoo.com/travel/following-cecil-the-lion-killing-delta-bans-125775729687.html

It's interesting to me that two weeks ago really nobody cared about lions or even knew there was a Cecil the Lion. Now articles call the killing of a lion "tragic news." I believe the average age of a lion is 14 years. This lion was 13 years old. So maybe the story is a little sad for people that had a bond with this particular lion, but certainly not tragic. There are far worst things going on every day that are true tragedies.

:popcorn:

well then.......he'da had 'nuther yr or so left in'im, then huh?.......

ya know......this dude.......is a POACHER......a FELON......an'is AIN't his 1st rodeo.....kill'n illegally......
    I b'lieve in....call'n a spade a spade, ya know?......

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Every corporate executive has to be stylish, even if it ends up costing stock holders money.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Well...whooooopie...

I don't know how shipments of baby parts are made from PP offices to their customers but if you want to impress me, announce you'll no longer ship human corpses from Planned Parenthood.

Top Bottom