• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    She is an absolute and complete moron. I realize NYC does not ever follow middle America, but I still can not believe they would elect this dumb ****.

One of her shining moments around the 12 minute mark.

[video=youtube;dUmIdCClbTE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUmIdCClbTE[/video]

I am truly fearful of watching this right now.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    And she graduated from Boston U with honors. Just what does that say about the school and what thinking person would send a kid there?

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Guess she skipped a couple of days of Civics class. Of course the "journalist" didn't notice either.

"If we work our butts off to make sure that we take back all three chambers of Congress — uh, rather, all three chambers of government: the presidency, the Senate, and the House," Ocasio-Cortez said on Saturday while on a call with Justice Democrats.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Guess she skipped a couple of days of Civics class. Of course the "journalist" didn't notice either.

"If we work our butts off to make sure that we take back all three chambers of Congress — uh, rather, all three chambers of government: the presidency, the Senate, and the House," Ocasio-Cortez said on Saturday while on a call with Justice Democrats.

:facepalm:

So this is what a modern education in NY gets you?

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    She can recite facts for a test and got a degree. But she’s an idiot

She got a degree, then made it all the way to bartender before being elected to Congress, and in that span, she couldn't manage to put back enough money to cover three months rent in Washington. I'll go with double-dumbasses for $1000 Alex.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I don't know, despite her youth, lack of accomplishments or qualifications, she just managed to get a job with high pay and amazing benefits. The job also comes with the power to accumulate wealth under the table on a scale the rest of us can only imagine. There is probably already a ghost writer working on her autobiography that will be used to cover the tracks of the millions of dollars she is about to run into. The fact that the Republicans are screaming about her all the time pretty much guarantees that the media will look the other way, regardless of what she does, and the left will happily reelect her every two years despite her failure to accomplish anything. She seems crazy like a fox to me.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    She can recite facts for a test and got a degree. But she’s an idiot
    Are you sure they were facts she had to recite? If the things she belives come from her education, I’d say they’re not facts at all she recited.

She won 2nd place in an international science and engineering fair for a microbiology project. She graduated *** laude from Boston University in economics. Econ majors typically have to take advanced math classes which even non-idiots find difficult. That’s not just reciting facts. She may be quite ignorant about how the world really works, and she may be a heavily indoctrinated ideologue. That doesn’t mwan she has a low IQ.

She definitely has issues with saying stupid things. So in a Forrest Gump sort of way, stupid is as stupid does. It means she is ignorant. And she’s a bat**** crazy ideologue.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Are you sure they were facts she had to recite? If the things she belives come from her education, I’d say they’re not facts at all she recited.

She won 2nd place in an international science and engineering fair for a microbiology project. She graduated *** laude from Boston University in economics. Econ majors typically have to take advanced math classes which even non-idiots find difficult. That’s not just reciting facts. She may be quite ignorant about how the world really works, and she may be a heavily indoctrinated ideologue. That doesn’t mwan she has a low IQ.

She definitely has issues with saying stupid things. So in a Forrest Gump sort of way, stupid is as stupid does. It means she is ignorant. And she’s a bat**** crazy ideologue.

With that on her resume, why was she tending bar at 29 years old with basically zero in the bank?

I'm going to edit this to answer my own question. In my opinion, not only has she wasted the first several years of her working life, she's also unmarried with no children at 29 years old. I'm just spit balling here, but I'm going to go with she's crazier than a bedbug with a long history of poor decision making to boot.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    She got a degree, then made it all the way to bartender before being elected to Congress, and in that span, she couldn't manage to put back enough money to cover three months rent in Washington. I'll go with double-dumbasses for $1000 Alex.

Kind of looks familiar, doesn't it. Like going from community organizer to Senator to President all with a skimpy resume. Trojan Horse? We should keep an eye on that one, she might be the recipient of the machine's next big push. Expect her records to start being sealed away soon

ETA: She may have had to use math, but that doesn't mean she learned it. Economics isn't really a hard science; more akin to Psychology, where you use pseudofacts to bend the science and achieve the answer you desire/believe in. It's low on physical laws and constraints

Last edited:

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Why is she not the subject of a demeaning Saturday Night Live skit every week?

Talk about an easy job, she practically writes the humor herself. SNL never hesitates to regularly feature easy targets like Trump or Palin or ...

Top Bottom