• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rlmx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    I wonder if the couple from You Tube hangs out here? Has anyone trained with them? cory07inc I think.

With the utmost respect (please do not take it wrong, or worse take it wrong and hunt me down).. I do not think that Erika is human. I think that she is probably hiding wings, and she flew down to visit us :):

Just the thoughts of a greying, aging man :)

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I will be training with them in April. Cory does come around every now and then, but he doesn't hang out here too much. They are both great people and cool as a summer breeze.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    they have their own section here on INGO.

Don't know that I'd pay to train with them, but they are bringing some trainers like Hailey and Tactical Response to their range.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    they have their own section here on INGO.

Don't know that I'd pay to train with them, but they are bringing some trainers like Hailey and Tactical Response to their range.

I would not necessarily take one of their classes, but I'll be taking the Haley class at their place in May. Looking forward to it.

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    I wish I had that extra cash to train with Haley, would be amazing. Cory and Erika seem like great people and seem to be qualified instructors, they have some great vids too.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I wonder if the couple from You Tube hangs out here? Has anyone trained with them? cory07inc I think.

With the utmost respect (please do not take it wrong, or worse take it wrong and hunt me down).. I do not think that Erika is human. I think that she is probably hiding wings, and she flew down to visit us :):

Cory and Erika - INGunOwners

Never A Victim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    Hamilton County
    Not trying to start a war here (since this is one of the few places on the internet where Cory and Erika are favored) but who has actually taken a class from them? I did a search to see if anyone did and posted about it, but could not find anything. I have the ammo, they are about 2 hours away and I have a free place to stay in Terre Haute, and they offer a 50% discount for cops....but I still can't bring myself to take a class. Cory's resume doesnt look too impressive for someone who is claiming to be an instructor. They seem like good gun people, but I'd like more information before I drop some money and time taking a class. Any thoughts from INGOers?

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Not trying to start a war here (since this is one of the few places on the internet where Cory and Erika are favored) but who has actually taken a class from them? I did a search to see if anyone did and posted about it, but could not find anything. I have the ammo, they are about 2 hours away and I have a free place to stay in Terre Haute, and they offer a 50% discount for cops....but I still can't bring myself to take a class. Cory's resume doesnt look too impressive for someone who is claiming to be an instructor. They seem like good gun people, but I'd like more information before I drop some money and time taking a class. Any thoughts from INGOers?

Seems these days that everyone fancies themselves to be a "trainer." I have found the best people to truly learn from don't charge anything. They're not in the "business" of training. YMMV.

SHCdvldg

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Waukesha
    Ok, I'll stand up for these two. I know both Cory and Erika personally. They are awesome people to just hang around with. Super easy going and always willing to shoot the sh*t. Have I trained with them? No, Haven't had the chance yet. I'm planning on it soon. I know that Cory knows his sh*t and is squared away on the range. I have absolutely no issue with taking a basic level 1 handgun or carbine course from them. I have shot on their range which is top notch. You all seriously need to give them more credit... starting a company and taking on the liability that comes with it is serious stuff. Both Cory and Erika are serious about providing quality instruction at a seriously awesome price. They both also share a strong desire to share knowledge with the masses to make sure people are educated and know how to effectively practice. If you're in Indiana and don't want to drive out of state and want more than a one day mediocre 'defensive pistol' course... you most definitely need to put Range Time Tactical Shooting at the very top of your short list. Lots of highly trained operators on here weighing in. It makes me wonder why there aren't more training companies with their own ranges running better courses here in Indiana???

Last edited:

Never A Victim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    Hamilton County
    Ok, I'll stand up for these two. I know both Cory and Erika personally. They are awesome people to just hang around with. Super easy going and always willing to shoot the sh*t. Have I trained with them? No, Haven't had the chance yet. I'm planning on it soon. I know that Cory knows his sh*t and is squared away on the range. I have absolutely no issue with taking a basic level 1 handgun or carbine course from them. I have shot on their range which is top notch. You all seriously need to give them more credit... starting a company and taking on the liability that comes with it is serious stuff. Both Cory and Erika are serious about providing quality instruction at a seriously awesome price. They both also share a strong desire to share knowledge with the masses to make sure people are educated and know how to effectively practice. If you're in Indiana and don't want to drive out of state and want more than a one day mediocre 'defensive pistol' course... you most definitely need to put Range Time Tactical Shooting at the very top of your short list. Lots of highly trained operators on here weighing in. It makes me wonder why there aren't more training companies with their own ranges running better courses here in Indiana???

You and I have two things in common. We both think Cory and Erika are awesome people and we both have not taken a class from them. I'm looking for people who have taken a class, and can reccomend them...I'm yet to find any such people.

Just because someone starts a training company and has a nice range doesn't mean they are qualified to teach others. I'm not sure if this is the case with Cory and Erika, but most people out there can get a loan, start a range, get a few NRA certs, and start an LLC. It's what you do after that and what you've done before that....that's what matters.

Finally, I'd rather drive 20 hours for training with a company that has more on their resume than a few NRA classes and 100 hours of training a year...which accounts for maybe 4-5 classes a year. There are many people on this website that can meet those "requirements" but would never call themselves an instructor or charge to teach someone. Again, not trying to bash Cory and Erika, just wanting more information of anyone who has taken a class from them.

Cory07ink

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    Indiana
    We can give anyone a list of emails and or numbers to contact former students that would be more than willing to give an honest opinion on the class. We are working on a feedback page on our website.
    Respectfully,
    Cory

You and I have two things in common. We both think Cory and Erika are awesome people and we both have not taken a class from them. I'm looking for people who have taken a class, and can reccomend them...I'm yet to find any such people.

Just because someone starts a training company and has a nice range doesn't mean they are qualified to teach others. I'm not sure if this is the case with Cory and Erika, but most people out there can get a loan, start a range, get a few NRA certs, and start an LLC. It's what you do after that and what you've done before that....that's what matters.

Finally, I'd rather drive 20 hours for training with a company that has more on their resume than a few NRA classes and 100 hours of training a year...which accounts for maybe 4-5 classes a year. There are many people on this website that can meet those "requirements" but would never call themselves an instructor or charge to teach someone. Again, not trying to bash Cory and Erika, just wanting more information of anyone who has taken a class from them.

Cory07ink

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    Indiana
    We would invite you to a class for 50% off. And if you arent happy with what you come away with we will refund you. I have attended a number of Institutor classes where you learn how to build up the students, on top of doing well over 100 hours of classes for the last 12 years. On top of the NRA stuff. This is what I do and I have dedicated my life to training.
    We support all local and state companies as should we all.
    Respectfully,
    Cory

It seems all you need is either glock love or glock hate and a youtube to be a trainer.. Geez by those qualifications I'm an uber trainer

Cory07ink

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    Indiana

We can give anyone a list of emails and or numbers to contact former students that would be more than willing to give an honest opinion on the class. We are working on a feedback page on our website.
    Respectfully,
    Cory

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    They seem like nice people to me And like they have a true passion for the 2nd amendment and helpin fellow responsible gun owners get responsible and good training. The fact that they are willing to bring in other instructors to their facility should put anyone's mind at ease. The trainers who you don't want to train with would never do that!
    I have never trained with Corey and Erika but I would in a heartbeat.
    It's not as easy as one thinks to start a program like they have. We need to support good local people who give back to their local community.

coolatula

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    I really like the 2nd amendment shoot and videos they did and hope to attend next years event when they open the 2nd day to the public.

I am in Kosovo doing force pro for the time being but when/if I get the time I would have no problem spending my money training with Cory and Erika.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom