• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • N R A

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2014
    USA
    So now that he's apologized who's willing to forgive?

His apology is a lie? 13:25 in his apology tape says he never said he was military. Lying to get in (health reasons) and then going AWOL because he got caught and was being booted out, is not being in the military.

Sorry my first post is like this, but I am tired of gun trainers, lying about credentials, not deserved.

While I am chewing a$$, put some clothes on your other half. You only parade her for the camera to sell hits on your you tube channel. Very unprofessional.

Last edited:

N R A

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2014
    USA
    He hasn't "set the record straight" about anything. He's still fabricating lies and he's a terrible story teller.

He said they took him off post to a hospital...No.
    He said he got checked out at the VA...No.
    He claims he was taken to Ft Knox and processed out...No. He went AWOL.
    He didn't misrepresent himself out of anger or frustration. He did it from the word go in order to further his business. He didn't misword things.
    He didn't stop a year and a half ago. He was doing it up to recently.
    It wasn't a medical. It was a general. His discharge papers are displayed in the videos about him.
    He needs to stop blaming admins because he's a ****ing *****.
    Yes, he said he was a veteran.
    It's a bull**** apology.

Amen

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    **** people, the guy fessed up and apologized for his transgressions! Now, you are persecuting him because the apology didn't meet your ****ing standards! Ok, he didn't spell out for the slow ones that he went AWOL, but he did apologize! Take it for what it is and be done with it! Again, I say that most of you that have been dogging this thread wouldn't, couldn't, or haven't spent money on training with him OR anyone else! If he offends your delicate sensibilities, DON'T train with him or at his place! The guy tried to offer an apology for what he did, so all of you holier than thou's need to drop it, it's becoming a waste of bandwidth! Or, better yet, nut the **** up and start your own training company to show him how it should be done!!! Put your money where your collective mouths are and DO something if you feel slighted by him! I would honestly like to know how many of the haters were actually"swindled" by Cory!? Did ANY of you pay for one of his classes under false pretenses?

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    His apology is a lie? 13:25 in his apology tape says he never said he was military. Lying to get in (health reasons) and then going AWOL because he got caught and was being booted out, is not being in the military.

Sorry my first post is like this, but I am tired of gun trainers, lying about credentials, not deserved.

While I am chewing a$$, put some clothes on your other half. You only parade her for the camera to sell hits on your you tube channel. Very unprofessional.

How many videos of Erica did you watch?

Covert8645

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    **** people, the guy fessed up and apologized for his transgressions! Now, you are persecuting him because the apology didn't meet your ****ing standards! Ok, he didn't spell out for the slow ones that he went AWOL, but he did apologize! Take it for what it is and be done with it! Again, I say that most of you that have been dogging this thread wouldn't, couldn't, or haven't spent money on training with him OR anyone else! If he offends your delicate sensibilities, DON'T train with him or at his place! The guy tried to offer an apology for what he did, so all of you holier than thou's need to drop it, it's becoming a waste of bandwidth! Or, better yet, nut the **** up and start your own training company to show him how it should be done!!! Put your money where your collective mouths are and DO something if you feel slighted by him! I would honestly like to know how many of the haters were actually"swindled" by Cory!? Did ANY of you pay for one of his classes under false pretenses?

It wasn't sincere, he was STILL lying, and he's full of ****. I don't need his no-talent training, nor do I have the inclination to pay for the RIDICULOUS prices that he charges. The only thing he TRIED to do was to backpedal and save face with what followers he already has. He's still lying about deserting, he's lying about about graduating basic, he's lying about going to a VA hospital off base for treatment in basic, he's lying about his discharge, he's lying about saying that he didn't say he was a vet and that he didn't say all of that crap. He's FOS.

Covert8645

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    With all the irrational obsession over this, it's really starting to get creepy.

Cory the turd lied about military service in order to legitimatize a tactical shooting business for monetary gain. If that's the caliber of person you want to teach any type of firearms instruction, then I'm sure they might have a staff position available to you.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    **** people, the guy fessed up and apologized for his transgressions! Now, you are persecuting him because the apology didn't meet your ****ing standards!

All his "drama" video did was make him look even worse IMO. He really didn't apologize for anything, moreover it seems he is just telling even more lies.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    He hasn't "set the record straight" about anything. He's still fabricating lies and he's a terrible story teller.

He said they took him off post to a hospital...No.
    He said he got checked out at the VA...No.
    He claims he was taken to Ft Knox and processed out...No. He went AWOL.
    He didn't misrepresent himself out of anger or frustration. He did it from the word go in order to further his business. He didn't misword things.
    He didn't stop a year and a half ago. He was doing it up to recently.
    It wasn't a medical. It was a general. His discharge papers are displayed in the videos about him.
    He needs to stop blaming admins because he's a ****ing *****.
    Yes, he said he was a veteran.
    It's a bull**** apology.

It's actually quite common for basic trainees to get referred for medical care in downtown Columbus vs. Martin Army hospital for certain things. Not likely a VA hospital as I don't even know of one around there but i've taken plenty of PVT's to a hospital off Benning. I have also had to travel to Knox and retrieve AWOL privates. If they get picked up for AWOL they are sent to the nearest Post and given to them. It would generally be up to Benning if they want to bring them all the way back. Quite often with this type of AWOL from basic it's not that complicated to outprocess them and Knox would just take care of it. If it was a pre-existing condition it's more than likely he would not be discharged for medical reasons but just a "general" chapter discharge.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I just wanted to post here and let everyone know that I looked high and low, checked all my pockets, under the rugs, in the attic, in the shed, etc.... and I simply cannot find a **** to give about any of this. Carry on. :ingo:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Cory the turd lied about military service in order to legitimatize a tactical shooting business for monetary gain. If that's the caliber of person you want to teach any type of firearms instruction, then I'm sure they might have a staff position available to you.

This sounds more like a personal vendetta than some honorable effort to clear the air. So you think the opposite of "cory the turd" is, I want to go work for him? I think Cory lied. I thought that back when this was first brought up in the comments on YT. Never crossed my mind to FOIA his discharge documents to prove it. Never crossed my mind to create a **** storm on the internet and it never crossed my mind to pile onto the ****ing cackling hen drama. So yeah, all this **** is getting really ****ing creepy.

what makes it irrational?

WTF? Dude, this thread. The whole ****ing internet **** storm. The drama. Yeah, it's ****ing irrational. Sane people don't staulk people with FOIA'd documents and post them on the internet just to scratch whatever itching indignation. The dude lied. He didn't steal YOUR honor. He dishonored himself. That's morally wrong, but not illegal. When you go FOIA up **** to expose a rapist or some ******* who bilks little old ladies of their life savings, yeah, I'll applaud.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This sounds more like a personal vendetta than some honorable effort to clear the air. So you think the opposite of "cory the turd" is, I want to go work for him? I think Cory lied. I thought that back when this was first brought up in the comments on YT. Never crossed my mind to FOIA his discharge documents to prove it. Never crossed my mind to create a **** storm on the internet and it never crossed my mind to pile onto the ****ing cackling hen drama. So yeah, all this **** is getting really ****ing creepy.

WTF? Dude, this thread. The whole ****ing internet **** storm. The drama. Yeah, it's ****ing irrational. Sane people don't staulk people with FOIA'd documents and post them on the internet just to scratch whatever itching indignation. The dude lied. He didn't steal YOUR honor. He dishonored himself. That's morally wrong, but not illegal. When you go FOIA up **** to expose a rapist or some ******* who bilks little old ladies of their life savings, yeah, I'll applaud.
    I don't consider myself to being overly obsessive about this whole deal but it seems like the way Cory has conducted himself is just the kind of reason to have the evidence presented to him that some people just don't buy what he's shoveling.

Even with all that was presented he still gave a half assed attempt at taking full responsibility in his "apology" vid,

Instead of healing a wound it left a festering scab to pick by those inclined to do so.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom