• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Covert8645

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    How about we let this slide. How about we forget he said he got in the military because of 911 and he was AWOL before 911, as I recall, someone correct me if I am wrong.

As we are lowering standards, and will accept "I'm sorry I got caught apologizes" , what is next, accept any lie, we know to be a lie, if the person wants to half wiggle out?

Maybe we should allow All Stolen Valor persons a pass. Who cares millions of brothers have fallen answering the call to serve, and did so honorably. Big deal, what is next, we all hold hands with Jane Fonda?

Maybe we could send a medal of Valor to William Ayres for blowing up government buildings in this country and killing people.

If we have a line in the sand, just where should it be placed?

Sounds good to me. I'm going to be a doctor and open my own clinic.

I'm going to prescribe motrin, water, fresh socks, and condoms for $400 a pop. Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Covert8645

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    Could someone post some "good" pics of Erika? Just to relieve the boredom, don'cha know...

Carrot+Top+sNwvfqSl9vCm.jpg

N R A

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2014
    USA
    Watching this video, I see no socks. lol

[video=youtube;sVMoOLh92S4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVMoOLh92S4[/video]

devil07

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    East Side Indy
    Man I love Fresh..."New" socks and I highly recommend them.

You should try drinking water then, and maybe some vitamin I (not, Not, NOT to be confused with vitaminK *shivers*). It's the cure all of basically everything up to just shy of a ballistic amputation. "Sgt, I can't feel my arms" "drink water." "Doc, I think I broke my ankle." "Have you been hydrating? Drink water and try to walk it off"

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    How about we let this slide. How about we forget he said he got in the military because of 911 and he was AWOL before 911, as I recall, someone correct me if I am wrong.

[video=youtube;cCygO4JQCTg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCygO4JQCTg[/video]

As we are lowering standards, and will accept "I'm sorry I got caught apologizes" , what is next, accept any lie, we know to be a lie, if the person wants to half wiggle out?

Maybe we should allow All Stolen Valor persons a pass. Who cares millions of brothers have fallen answering the call to serve, and did so honorably. Big deal, what is next, we all hold hands with Jane Fonda?

Maybe we could send a medal of Valor to William Ayres for blowing up government buildings in this country and killing people.

If we have a line in the sand, just where should it be placed? I know where my line in the sand is, no forgiveness for people claiming military service, and not serving.

Also, his business is located in a residential countryside area with neighbors, that do not want his gun business? I do gun training at my home, and in all the years from 1986, not one complaint. If the neighbors want them to quit disrupting their lives with gunfire, he should honor their request. A few rounds a week is one thing, but if he is pushing a James Yeager style complex with a millions rounds a year going off, he needs to put that in an area where the ammo is never seen or heard. Say in the center of 4 -10 sections or larger. Depending on the area. Being a good neighbor is something we should strive to achieve as Gun trainers.

A bad neighbor, a guy that uses his wife's a$$ to sell his web site, and a stolen valor knucklehead.

Everyone that wants to support this guy, and his business model, go right ahead.

All good points. But, who are you? You are new here and jumped right in on this thread. What branch did you serve in? Are you from the Terre Haut area?

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    no, I don't normally carry and **** in my pockets to give out. if I find something that is truly deserving of a ****, I will locate one to give. I have a special stock of ****s to give out, and for this cluster****, I am not going to ration any. I agree with how devil07 put it. I have spent, and will continue to spend, a not so insignificant amount of $$ on training, mostly because it's something I enjoy. Ever since Cory and Erika came about, they have not attracted my attention as a place to spend my $$. That doesn't mean I harbor any ill-will, but they simply were not on my radar...hence the lack of ****s given.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't consider myself to being overly obsessive about this whole deal but it seems like the way Cory has conducted himself is just the kind of reason to have the evidence presented to him that some people just don't buy what he's shoveling.

Even with all that was presented he still gave a half assed attempt at taking full responsibility in his "apology" vid,

Instead of healing a wound it left a festering scab to pick by those inclined to do so.

I think Cory's apology fell short of full disclosure. I'd respect him more if he'd have just laid it out. I think that kid has some maturing to do. But all this **** and the way people are acting, it is nothing but a daytime drama.

I take it personally when anyone tries to ride the coat-tails of real veterans. I don't know if you've served or not, but I wouldn't expect the average civilian to see what the "fuss" is about. I would expect, however, a veteran to see the legitimacy of the argument against Cory, Erika, and Range Time.

I don't have military service but I can understand that people who did serve shouldn't appreciate it when someone who didn't claimed they did. I'm not objecting to the legitimacy of the argument against Cory. I'm objecting to the extent that people are willing to pursue retribution. There are several examples in this thread of veterans who handle this with the kind of character I admire, and there are examples of those who don't.

Your constant irrational defense of his actions is really starting to get creepy.

Constant defense? Are you ****ing kidding me? "Cory lied." "Cory's apology was less than full disclosure." I don't know Cory. Never talked to him. Online or otherwise. Wouldn't train with him. As someone else said, he's not on my radar.

Because I haven't joined in the pile on, and because I think stalking people on the internet is creepy, that's defending him?

I wish I'd never have seen this thread because I'd rather not lose respect for some INGOers I've admired. Maybe I can chalk it up to INGO being on one big collective menstrual cycle and leave it go at that. I think I agree with the previous prescription. INGO, take a midol and put on some clean socks. I'm headed back to the BWPH thread to cleanse my mind.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    no, I don't normally carry and **** in my pockets to give out. if I find something that is truly deserving of a ****, I will locate one to give. I have a special stock of ****s to give out, and for this cluster****, I am not going to ration any. I agree with how devil07 put it. I have spent, and will continue to spend, a not so insignificant amount of $$ on training, mostly because it's something I enjoy. Ever since Cory and Erika came about, they have not attracted my attention as a place to spend my $$. That doesn't mean I harbor any ill-will, but they simply were not on my radar...hence the lack of ****s given.

OH OH this is just like madlibs!!! The meaning really changes depending on what words you put in!!

Streck-Fu

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Noblesville
    He hasn't "set the record straight" about anything. He's still fabricating lies and he's a terrible story teller.

He said they took him off post to a hospital...No.
    He said he got checked out at the VA...No.
    He claims he was taken to Ft Knox and processed out...No. He went AWOL.
    He didn't misrepresent himself out of anger or frustration. He did it from the word go in order to further his business. He didn't misword things.
    He didn't stop a year and a half ago. He was doing it up to recently.
    It wasn't a medical. It was a general. His discharge papers are displayed in the videos about him.
    He needs to stop blaming admins because he's a ****ing *****.
    Yes, he said he was a veteran.
    It's a bull**** apology.

Absolutely true!!!!

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Sounds like a bunch of ****ing idiots arguing over a ****ing soap opera. Bottom line is if you disagree with the guy, don't spend your money with him and he'll go away. If you do like what they offer, them spend your money and they will stick around. I see a few new people who came to the forum just to dog pile and stir **** up. You only get 1 chance for first impressions so to some of you, you ****ed up,
    Now can we get back to talking about guns and other gun related stuff vs this **** that's gone on for way to long?

Bob

wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    Having read MOST of this thread, I'll just throw in my two cents. Why not? Everyone else has! :)

He lied to sell his "creds" to unsuspecting "trainees". Once caught in the lies, he didn't fess up - instead, he denied, denied, denied for some time. Then, when faced with irrefutable evidence in the form of his public records, he still didn't fess up. He euphemized his response to the evidence to still try to save face with those who might still be willing to overlook all of this (I'm not: if you're found to be a liar, bad enough, then don't come clean when proven in the wrong, you and I are done until you fess up. That's it.).

I understand the position of trying to save his business for his family's sake - it's an attempt at self-preservation we'd all be tempted to take, regardless of whether you listen to your conscience (I've got another term for it!) or not. However, it's especially galling to me that someone who states time and again how he SO wanted to "serve" isn't trying to live up to the standards of the organization he "wanted" to be part of. He hasn't stepped up to the plate, as it were, yet he's wanting us to just go ahead and overlook.

As others have said, come COMPLETELY clean and deal with the situation that YOU created. Take personal responsibility for your actions, stop the sugar-coating, and own your mistakes. That's the only way you'll move on. Will some people NEVER forgive? Sure! Those who look at themselves honestly, in the right light, however, will be able to forgive someone else's transgressions if that person comes clean. Until FULL admission is given, however, that person hasn't changed internally.

And we've not seen TRUE confession here.

Fabricating a false military history is reprehensible. Being caught in the lie and then continuing to try to shove it under the rug, instead of coming clean, shows me NO integrity.

He can change, and he can solve this. So far he seems unwilling.

Covert8645

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    Sounds like a bunch of ****ing idiots arguing over a ****ing soap opera. Bottom line is if you disagree with the guy, don't spend your money with him and he'll go away. If you do like what they offer, them spend your money and they will stick around. I see a few new people who came to the forum just to dog pile and stir **** up. You only get 1 chance for first impressions so to some of you, you ****ed up,
    Now can we get back to talking about guns and other gun related stuff vs this **** that's gone on for way to long?

Bob

We're not the ones lying about military service for monetary gain. Those who pose as veterans or make false claims of military service are mentally disturbed and should probably not be teaching any type of firearms training at the least.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Cliff notes.

Cory got caught lying about his (lack of) military service.
    Ditch ***** and friends made a statement that it didn't matter if he lied because they like him.
    Cory made a lousy attempt at an apology.
    The same people who were screaming about embellishing records and lying about military service have been silent, and, by remaining silent, have shown their hypocrisy.
    I'm still waiting on free training.

Top Bottom