• ...and so much more!
  • wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    Cliff notes.

Cory got caught lying about his (lack of) military service.
    Ditch ***** and friends made a statement that it didn't matter if he lied because they like him.
    Cory made a lousy attempt at an apology.
    The same people who were screaming about embellishing records and lying about military service have been silent, and, by remaining silent, have shown their hypocrisy.
    I'm still waiting on free training.

Now THAT'S a great summary of the situation!

Covert8645

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    Here's a better revised edit of the rebuttal video.

[video=youtube_share;6Qc6HwtBZUc]http://youtu.be/6Qc6HwtBZUc[/video]

Irishshooter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Avon
    Over the past few days I have been attempting to get up to date on this thread. I don't know the man and have never been to any of his training. But when people falsely claim a military back ground it infuriates me. Especially if they are doing it for a resume. And that is precisely what he is doing. If he were to have put this on an application for a job, it would be grounds for dis-missile.
    I would be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt regarding his AWOL incident. Just figured he was young and did something dumb. I could even excuse some of his initial lies regarding his discharge. It would be terribly embarrassing to get kicked out before you even made it to basic. But he made such a string of lies to increase his credibility that I don't think he even knows what the truth is.
    A question that I have not seen brought up is, If he joined the army for the experience because he wanted to become a police officer. (what he said in a YouTube interview) Why did he join an infantry NG unit? He is from the Terre Haute area and there is a USAR MP company in Terre Haute. I was in the Engineer unit that shared the building.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Another visual cue is touching the nose, mouth, eye or ear that isn't mentioned in the above body language kinesiology. As in: Speak no evil. Hear no evil. Look at no evil.

Yup, I once stayed at a Holiday Inn Express. All my years of playing a detective on TV sure have paid off! The first thing I do is a visual assessment of body language when I do an interview of any suspect. Then I watch again on tape (if recorded) with no audio. Then I listen to all audio with 0 visual. Kinda sums it up...

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Cliff notes.

Cory got caught lying about his (lack of) military service.
    Ditch ***** and friends made a statement that it didn't matter if he lied because they like him.
    Cory made a lousy attempt at an apology.
    The same people who were screaming about embellishing records and lying about military service have been silent, and, by remaining silent, have shown their hypocrisy.
    I'm still waiting on free training.
    "He may be a turd but he's OUR turd cause he sends some business our way" JY & JW (paraphrasing)

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    If Erika didn't already know about this little issue -- you know, that some admins had been posting erroneous information about him -- I'll bet that was a pretty miserable night at the Jackson crib.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Over the past few days I have been attempting to get up to date on this thread. I don't know the man and have never been to any of his training. But when people falsely claim a military back ground it infuriates me. Especially if they are doing it for a resume. And that is precisely what he is doing. If he were to have put this on an application for a job, it would be grounds for dis-missile.
    I would be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt regarding his AWOL incident. Just figured he was young and did something dumb. I could even excuse some of his initial lies regarding his discharge. It would be terribly embarrassing to get kicked out before you even made it to basic. But he made such a string of lies to increase his credibility that I don't think he even knows what the truth is.
    A question that I have not seen brought up is, If he joined the army for the experience because he wanted to become a police officer. (what he said in a YouTube interview) Why did he join an infantry NG unit? He is from the Terre Haute area and there is a USAR MP company in Terre Haute. I was in the Engineer unit that shared the building.

Sometimes units do not have open positions. I'm not saying that was the case here, but it happens sometimes.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Sometimes units do not have open positions. I'm not saying that was the case here, but it happens sometimes.

Doubt it, but anything is possible.

BTW Que -
    Sorry but I have a hard time reading your posts without laughing.
    With my crappy monitor it looks like you're living in Vagina. :runaway:

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I find it odd that the same INGO members who were attacking Jeremy or trying to get him to fight Yeager because of his allegedly false military claims are not doing anything near the same with Cory. The double standard is astounding. At least with Cory there is real proof, unlike Jeremy where it was all secret allegations. :twocents:

N R A

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2014
    USA
    Your constant irrational defense of his actions is really starting to get creepy.

Thank you.

If a cat barks like a dog, It is not a cat or a dog, just get it out of your house and not let it around your small children. Dismiss it, fire it, terminate it, and be done with it.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Nobody_cares.jpg

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I find it odd that the same INGO members who were attacking Jeremy or trying to get him to fight Yeager because of his allegedly false military claims are not doing anything near the same with Cory. The double standard is astounding. At least with Cory there is real proof, unlike Jeremy where it was all secret allegations. :twocents:

Why go around the same mountain twice? People thought what Jeremy did was okay and those who didn't were labeled part of the INGO hit squad. I can't understand why those same members who talked about how dirty it was access his record (which were not posted) have not said anything about Cory's being posted on the internet? But, I'm sure there is a reason why one is acceptable, but not the other.

Either way, it all eventually blows over and people go back to more important issues in their lives.

Top Bottom