• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • N R A

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2014
    USA
    He stole from the government, if he knew he should not be there, his words. He goes AWOL, gets arrested months later, gets thrown out of the military (would have seen 4 years in jail, 20 years ago, would have been shot as a deserter 150 years ago)

Milks a gun business claiming former military service, while prostituting his girlfriend, shaking her a$$ to sell his you tube channel.

How some of you can stand by this behavior is amazing to me. Does not anyone have any standards anymore?

I am an amputee from a train accident when I was 11. I could have all these years (57) said I was hurt in the military, while carrying orphans across line of fire, rescuing them from a burning building. That would sound pretty cool, in comparison to being stupid hoping a rain as a kid.

In 40 plus years of my foolish decision to hop a train for fun, I have always owned up to my error, and walked on (pun intended)

If Cory wants to stay in this country and shoulder the burdens that are coming, he had better do some pretty fast growing up. Other wise, I say, kick his dumb ass out of the country, we do not want liars of his magnitude leading this country.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    spongebob-meme-generator-oh-there-s-my-cares-right-over-there-ignoring-your-problems-49829c.jpg

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    He stole from the government, if he knew he should not be there, his words. He goes AWOL, gets arrested months later, gets thrown out of the military (would have seen 4 years in jail, 20 years ago, would have been shot as a deserter 150 years ago)

Milks a gun business claiming former military service, while prostituting his girlfriend, shaking her a$$ to sell his you tube channel.

How some of you can stand by this behavior is amazing to me. Does not anyone have any standards anymore?

I am an amputee from a train accident when I was 11. I could have all these years (57) said I was hurt in the military, while carrying orphans across line of fire, rescuing them from a burning building. That would sound pretty cool, in comparison to being stupid hoping a rain as a kid.

In 40 plus years of my foolish decision to hop a train for fun, I have always owned up to my error, and walked on (pun intended)

If Cory wants to stay in this country and shoulder the burdens that are coming, he had better do some pretty fast growing up. Other wise, I say, kick his dumb ass out of the country, we do not want liars of his magnitude leading this country.

Sorry for your loss. Besides the drama of this thread, I'm happy to hear that you persevered, despite your physical challenges.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think someone is hinting that the thread has run it's course.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    This thread is such a sausage fest, it should be mandatory to have a picture of Erika every third or forth post. Does any really care about the dude, the answer is no. And lets be honest 99.5% of the INGO community was never actually going to train with him anyway. Of the .5% that was thinking about it, .3% of them were only doing to see Erika's "assets". Which in reality only leave .2% that actually even considered wanting to train with him for his training. Of that .2% at least 1% was going to get distracted by Erika's "assets". Which leaves only .1% of the ingo population that was going to train with the guy seriously.

This thread doesn't have enough picture's of Erika to warrant being this many pages long, unless it starts to have pictures of Erica every third or forth post.

It seems that I must bump this statement.

adam

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    I'm impressed that people find this information out. I lost all my paperwork in a bad breakup, can the person pulling up these DD-214s and such get a hold of me and get mine please?

edit: purple

Covert8645

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    I'm impressed that people find this information out. I lost all my paperwork in a bad breakup, can the person pulling up these DD-214s and such get a hold of me and get mine please?

I would go to your local VA office and request a copy of your records. There's a couple of avenues to try to retrieve your stuff but I would just recommend doing it in person.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Why go around the same mountain twice? People thought what Jeremy did was okay and those who didn't were labeled part of the INGO hit squad. I can't understand why those same members who talked about how dirty it was access his record (which were not posted) have not said anything about Cory's being posted on the internet? But, I'm sure there is a reason why one is acceptable, but not the other.

Either way, it all eventually blows over and people go back to more important issues in their lives.

With this case, we pretty much know the facts and what happened. With Jeremy, everything was a colossal secret. There lies the difference, and a major one at that. :twocents:

Covert8645

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    I'm intrigued about this "Jeremy" person now... I won't ask for clarification in here, but can someone provide a link?

JB357Mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Yea!
    I'm a veteran, and I think anyone who lies about
    Military service is slapping me and all other vets in the face.

Especially the very brave that were wounded or killed in battle.

Jimmy

Top Bottom