• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    My wife and I are moving soon and we’d like to get rid of some excess stuff so we don’t have to move it and haul it with us.

Couches are gone!

[STRIKE]
    The couches are white leather couches that have been around for a while. We have a two seater, and an oversized one seater with the foot rest. My wife bought these in a garage sale for her college apartment. Since then we’ve been storing them for a family member who no longer wants them. Nothing wrong with the furniture, but it’s the typical broken in college kid / first apartment type of stuff that’s serviceable, very comfortable but looks a little rough. We just don’t need it any more and I’d like to see it gone as a whole set. FREE for all of the couches picked up from my house in south west side of Fort Wayne.
    [/STRIKE]
    IMG_3963.jpg

IMG_3962.jpg

The patio furniture set is all steel with black paint. There’s a glass topped table, four fixed chairs, and two spring reclining chairs, an umbrella, and I think a little end table. All the chairs have the tie on seat cushions that are in excellent shape. It’s all in good condition with a few spots where the black paint flaked off and the original green has come through. The bases of the chairs will leave a rust ring on a concrete patio, but that’s something that can be fixed pretty easily. I’m asking [STRIKE]$100 [/STRIKE] [STRIKE]$75 [/STRIKE] $60 for all of it picked up from my house in south west side of Fort Wayne.

IMG_3961.jpg

IMG_3960.jpg

People, I want this stuff gone, but I want it to go to a good home and somebody who could really use it.

Trades: Factory ammo in 9mm, 45acp, will be considered, but I am picky. Silver bullion is also acceptable. Guns, gear or anything else just send me a PM.

Last edited:

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Bump, Couches are free if you pick them up. Patio furniture set is $75 for all of it.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom