• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    The US typically has between 6-12 cases in humans per year. What's the big deal about ONE squirrel?:dunno:

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    The US typically has between 6-12 cases in humans per year. What's the big deal about ONE squirrel?:dunno:

It is found in squirrels, groundhogs, prairie dogs, & lots of other critters often.. It never went away.. we just have drugs that treat it..

I heard this news on Hammer and Nigel this afternoon. I'm honestly surprised there are not more cases each year. Tourists think it is so cute to get a picture with prairie dogs in Custer State Park, and all I can think is watch out for the plague.

My all time favorite p-dog town in the Buffalo Gap Grasslands was wiped out by plague in 2010. It has never recovered. Over 200 acres wiped clean.
    And Colorado is having a fit over one squirrel. The world has definitely fell off it's rocker.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I heard this news on Hammer and Nigel this afternoon. I'm honestly surprised there are not more cases each year. Tourists think it is so cute to get a picture with prairie dogs in Custer State Park, and all I can think is watch out for the plague.

My all time favorite p-dog town in the Buffalo Gap Grasslands was wiped out by plague in 2010. It has never recovered. Over 200 acres wiped clean.
    And Colorado is having a fit over one squirrel. The world has definitely fell off it's rocker.

No, must be a slow "news" day.

Now when the news is about the sodomy geese, I'm going to become very afraid...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    FalconRC369
    Top Bottom