• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Wings have gotten crazy. 18 pcs. from Pizza Hut delivered is like 32 bucks with tip. :faint:

Used to go to Peanuts on Tuesdays - 10¢ each.

EVERYTHING PPE related increased in cost and our ability to see patients efficiently has been dramatically reduced. I haven't been billing it but probably should start.
    I'm guessing that insurance doesn't pick this up... probably why I owe $10 this cycle.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My understanding is that when wings started it was because they were a cheap leftover cut no one wanted. Now after a wing craze was created they go for chicken breast prices...

I wish they were at chicken breast prices! You can find boneless, skinless chicken breasts for $1.99/lb. all the time, but even at Aldi, wings are $2.50/lb.. 4 lb. bag is $9.99 there. They're even higher at Kroger. A 4 lb. bag is usually like $12.99 there.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I haven't seen this but we went to Chili's last week and they pretty well refused to give us an actual menu. They handed us a sheet with the current specials and said we had to scan a QR code on that then look at the menu on our phones. I got up and started to leave and thats when they finally gave us a real menu but was told they weren't supposed to do that.

I think the QR scan menus is only going to gain popularity. Way easier to manage than printed menus that rarely ever got cleaned and the cost of them. Then you have the places that sell advertising on their menus. I don’t need to know about the Radiator Shop when I’m interested in a breaded tenderloin.

My grandkids will be saying one day “When I was younger we actually held menus in our hands”

My understand is that when wings started it was because they were a cheap leftover cut no one wanted. Now after a wing craze was created they go for chicken breast prices...

Hotdogs were the same way. Ground up scraps were made into hotdogs. I bought a slot dog utensil to try out but I’m not paying $5 for a pack of beef dogs.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I wish they were at chicken breast prices! You can find boneless, skinless chicken breasts for $1.99/lb. all the time, but even at Aldi, wings are $2.50/lb.. 4 lb. bag is $9.99 there. They're even higher at Kroger. A 4 lb. bag is usually like $12.99 there.
    Check GFS, they usually have decent prices on their wings

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    EVERYTHING PPE related increased in cost and our ability to see patients efficiently has been dramatically reduced. I haven't been billing it but probably should start.

As a patient I would hope that you would explain it ahead of time. It's crazy right now. Things happen. I understand that. But if you sneak it in, then shame on you.

First time visited with this increase there was no extra PPE seen. Last time I went in they had me gargle before and again after the cleaning.

I also had three pre-cavities they wanted to fix... umm, pre.

But I am definitely getting off the path of this thread. Let me say best of luck with your business and I hope all works out for you!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

blasphemy.jpg

Top Bottom