• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Some of that might be spot on, but this part, not so much.

Multiply these bills times millions of hysterical, scared-to-death Americans who rush to the hospital ER at the first sign of a cold, cough, fever, or a sneeze. Most of them are poor and on Obamacare, or Medicaid. And it’s all paid by OPM- other people’s money. The government pays, and pays, and pays some more
    Many, if not most, hospitals lost money due to covid. People stayed away from hospitals for fear of getting sick, and even worse for hospitals, they had to cancel elective surgeries. That is where the big bucks are.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Problem being, they didn't put out info on side effects.
    Every medicine lists side effects. You can go online and look them up. They are listed in the advertisements.
    But.. nope, not for the Vaxx.
    You are correct sir. But they have to list side effects so they can't be sued. The Vaxx didn't need to list side effects because they can't be sued, Trump signed the papers to get it pressed through. Thats why no US citizen can sue the Vaxx people. They didn't force the Vaxx on illegals coming over....not US citizens that could sue maybe? Hmmmmmm. Our Government is always looking out for their behalf.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Many, if not most, hospitals lost money due to covid. People stayed away from hospitals for fear of getting sick, and even worse for hospitals, they had to cancel elective surgeries. That is where the big bucks are.
    You really believe that poppycock? Now if you said doctors lost money, particularly non emergency types I agree, but the hospitals did just fine…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You really believe that poppycock? Now if you said doctors lost money, particularly non emergency types I agree, but the hospitals did just fine…
    Is hoosierdoc full of ****? :dunno:

Maybe dig up what he had to say about it. I remember him talking about how they still had to staff the ER but no one was going to the ER. So they had to make payroll out of pocket. Or something to that effect. He make that up you think?

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Good article but long. Moral of the story...I noticed the guy didn't get his $1000 back. Yes the insane greed is what I've been calling medical industrialization.

Besides money there is definitely a control aspect, a bunch of psychopathic globalist types dream. The author didn't agree with the depopulation angle, so why'd he mention all the VAERS data of heart attacks, blood clots, cancers, etc? I've seen it all first hand but no one wants to discuss it.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Good article but long. Moral of the story...I noticed the guy didn't get his $1000 back. Yes the insane greed is what I've been calling medical industrialization.

Besides money there is definitely a control aspect, a bunch of psychopathic globalist types dream. The author didn't agree with the depopulation angle, so why'd he mention all the VAERS data of heart attacks, blood clots, cancers, etc? I've seen it all first hand but no one wants to discuss it.

I think there is a large tendency for people to want to not believe that it was all intentional. Whether you believe there is a grand conspiracy, or that it was done out of greed, or just that they're all incompetent, it comes down to the medical industry, the drug industry, many employers and this corrupt administration still pushing on the worthless vax that not only doesn't work, but also seems to have a lot of side effects that they've known about since the beginning. I feel like it was all intentional, whether from greed, a conspiracy to control and depopulate or whatever. They knew it didn't work and they knew it was causing more home than good. To me everyone involved should be in jail.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Is hoosierdoc full of ****? :dunno:

Maybe dig up what he had to say about it. I remember him talking about how they still had to staff the ER but no one was going to the ER. So they had to make payroll out of pocket. Or something to that effect. He make that up you think?
    Reread it. I said the ****ing doctors lost money as many are paid by case, I know a lot of doctors that lost money. ER doctors were particularly hard hit. Please do not try to stir up with another member.

Hospitals on the other hand did just fine…

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Reread it. I said the ****ing doctors lost money as many are paid by case, I know a lot of doctors that lost money. ER doctors were particularly hard hit. Please do not try to stir up with another member.

Gynocologist and urologist? :dunno:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Calm down. ER’s lost money.

ETA: try googling it. Pages and pages of results of hospitals losing money during the covid pandemic for many reasons. Costs went up. Labor rates went up. Loss of revenue from fewer in-patients. Fewer surgeries. Why is this controversial?

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

ETA: try googling it. Pages and pages of results of hospitals losing money during the covid pandemic for many reasons. Costs went up. Labor rates went up. Loss of revenue from fewer in-patients. Fewer surgeries. Why is this controversial?
    You forgot lack of nurses, so they had to shut down beds.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    You forgot lack of nurses, so they had to shut down beds.

That was self inflicted. They let go of nurses who fought on the front lines when no vax was available and then fired them when they preferred not to be forced to make medical decisions they disagreed with. The vax doesn't do anyone any good in regards to preventing the spread of the virus, so what is the reasoning behind mandating it again?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

The hospital systems received massive amounts of money from uncle sugar, that does not show in the P/L…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The hospital systems received massive amounts of money from uncle sugar, that does not show in the P/L…
    Yes they have. They were incentivized to put covid as a cause of death, maybe even when it wasn't. Does what they gained from that replace the income lost from those other areas of their business?

And it sure does show up on P/L. It's income.

Top Bottom