• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    No time off for me. Automotive industry is essential. Includes parts stores, repair shops, dealerships, etc.

Not seeing a whole lot that isn't deemed essential. Think its going to boil down to the individual businesses closing on their own accord

Automotive here. We are a Tier 1/Tier 2 manufacturer. Being in sales I will be working from home. Sales stays at it. Our president did however make the decision to stop our plants for this week for the health and safety of our employees. I imagine it will also be next week now that we are "shelter in place" mode. Most OEM's are shut down though I am dealing with a couple customers that are pissed off.

I don't think it's going to get really bad, but this is a good thread for a lot of us to subscribe to. If anyone needs something, they should reach out. One of us can probably help.

And that would be considered "essential".:)

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Makeshift disinfectant. Especially that everclear.

I have sought to elevate the proof level of my sippin liquor. Ya know, just to be safe;)...

BJsgoQwl.jpg

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I have sought to elevate the proof level of my sippin liquor. Ya know, just to be safe;)...

BJsgoQwl.jpg

That should be some good stuff. I have just had the Small Batch, not Barrel Proof version and I like it. I picked up a bottle of Noah's Mill recently. That is also a good higher proof and really smooth bourbon.

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    That is the same as voting for the Democrat.:D

This argument has been used time and time again against voting 3rd party. I've even used it probably. But understand that on R side of politics when a voter gets to the point they are voting 3rd party that voter sees that particular R candidate as no different than if there was a Democrat in office.

On the D side its probably different though when a voter decides to go 3rd party (e.g. Green Party).

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Holcomb is finished. No way I'm voting for him after this crap. I'll have to go libertarian again if he wins the primary.
    Yeah me either. But I was done with him before this crap. He is a terrible leader imo.
    I also refused to sign to put him on the ballot for Indiana out of principle. He will win but he won't be getting my vote.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom