• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I can see lots of options online, but does anyone know a spot in Northern Indiana where someone might be able to browse through a selection of western style holsters? Something like this place:

Western Holsters

I hate buying anything high-dollar online if there's a local option where I can do my own personal inspection.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It's not in northern Indiana, but there's a leather shop in Nashville, just south of Indy, that stocks a bunch of cowboy style holsters. I'll try to find the one I bought there to see the name of the shop. It's escaping me right now.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I can see lots of options online, but does anyone know a spot in Northern Indiana where someone might be able to browse through a selection of western style holsters? Something like this place:

Western Holsters

I hate buying anything high-dollar online if there's a local option where I can do my own personal inspection.

Only place I can think of is Kempf's in Michigan City. They have what I'd call a fair assortment of cowboy style holsters and such.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Thank you for the responses guys. I'm in the neighborhood of some of those places now and then, I'll check it out.

Top Bottom