• ...and so much more!
  • CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    First off, whose going?

Second, I always see weird firearms signs there. Are you allowed to carry in the building? Or is this a dont show dont tell deal? I have always left it in the truck, but I find it inconveinent.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    no loaded firearms in the building. Police at the door will check and strap the firearm. You can keep it on you but do not remove the strap until you leave.

We are setting up for this show along with Indiana Supply Depot.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I'll be there, but I don't have any money.:dunno: Next show I'll hopefully have enough money to get a Bobcat Steel 100% IPSC torso target from 21st Century Firearms.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    no loaded firearms in the building. Police at the door will check and strap the firearm. You can keep it on you but do not remove the strap until you leave.

We are setting up for this show along with Indiana Supply Depot.

so basically just walk up the table, unholster, drop mag, and hand it over for them to tie it?

Driver

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    At the last one a few weeks back I went in with mine loaded and when asked by the person at the door if i had a firearm i told her that i did and it was personal not for sale and she let me go on in. The next day i went i did the same thing however a different lady this time didn't have the same reaction she told me it has to be unloaded outside and the police have to check it. So make sure its unloaded before entering the building. They do not search you though.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    man it is not worth it anymore. Thats the last time I will go. Rub elbows with everybody in the place probably 5 times. There is nothing ever a deal either. Thank god for the online guys who sell this stuff

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    man it is not worth it anymore. Thats the last time I will go. Rub elbows with everybody in the place probably 5 times. There is nothing ever a deal either. Thank god for the online guys who sell this stuff

I agree with this. I took my son and my nephew this morning. I said to my son afterwards "I kind of always feel like going for some reason but it's always the same thing." No deals and crowded as heck". If I want something I might as well go to cabelas or online and just buy it there. I don't have to fight the crowd looking at over priced junk or retail priced items."

I guess I just don't really see the use in going there anymore. Why would I want to stand elbow to elbow with people to not really save any money?

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    If you are looking for a firearm, mostly pistol, its a good place to hold many different guns. Most are out on a table. Most sellers will allow you to pick up a pistol/rifle without supervision. Nice to know what fits the hand. I always ask first though.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    its not even really worth that. I couldnt buy a gun there. They have all been dry fired 6 million times, scratch and rubbed with the ropes and cables they put through them. I saw guns there that Cabela's has for $100 less

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    I saw guns there that Cabela's has for $100 less
    ^^ That statement right there says a lot, haha.

I too didn't like the show. I saw a few thing last year, Smith pistols and a nice Ruger, that caught my eye...were priced a little high, but you have to barter at gun shows. Most verything is a little high and the dealers are willing to negotiate. Give it a shot for something that is near the right price. Laugh and walk away for the overpriced items.

Top Bottom