• ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    "Take it to the alley."

Rahm Emanuel, Mayor of Chicago, July 2012.

Yeah, that giving the gangs free fire zones is really working out well, Rahm. You withdrew CPD from the problem areas to protect the Loop and Northside. This is a mess that you created while innocent, good people (mostly African-American btw) in those hell holes have to live with the consequences of your political calculations.

If it were me, I would hand out surplus M-16s and start drilling in the parks. That video is simply unacceptable.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    What's most bewildering about this is the LEO's nonchalant attitude about it.

Not that I blame him for not going towards the gunfire, he would obviously be outgunned and outmanned. That really is the problem. Our Leo's should never be either of those.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Un****ingbelievable... Maybe Trump should build some high-rise prisons for these thugs. Get caught, no revolving door. Go away for a long, long time. Cells with a nice view. Want to escape? To quote Van Halen, "Jump".

Papa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Ohio
    Natural selection at its best.

People wonder why the hospitals removed their trama wards on the south side.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    [video=youtube;N2XwV-CWW6Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=N2XwV-CWW6Y&app=desktop[/video]

Ah-hah! The original link indicates it occurred on 12/11. That it may have been New Years Eve would explain why the officer is not responding and is sitting under an overpass!

Nonetheless, I ain't going to Chicago for any reason.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    The LEO's attitude and lack of care shocks me. I guess it should not as it is in Chicago but the LEO that does not care !!!

I wouldnt go go as far as saying they don't care. Would you want to go investigate that by yourself? Not me. Yeah you signed up to serve and protect but you also have the responsibility of wife and kids at home (if that's an option) aka family.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    It's new years celebratory gun fire.

Not a typical night.

I was wondering the same thing. It sounded like gunfire from various places and something about it made me wonder if some people were shooting, then some other folks with guns heard and started shooting, not at anything, just shooting (most likely into the air).

My impression might be colored by reading on here that some of our urban LEO's park under top cover around midnight on new year's eve.

sidewinder27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Plainfield
    I was wondering the same thing. It sounded like gunfire from various places and something about it made me wonder if some people were shooting, then some other folks with guns heard and started shooting, not at anything, just shooting (most likely into the air).

My impression might be colored by reading on here that some of our urban LEO's park under top cover around midnight on new year's eve.

I noticed that it seemed it was coming from different directions but chalked it up to being under a bridge and echoing off the buildings.

Top Bottom